TOLYN10

Default Antique boat kit still in boxes

My son was helping someone move and clean out a garage. among the things he
was to throw away was a curious set of boxed parts that includes a steering
wheel and short colum (cool looking red and white with chrome), cable and
pulley sets, a two stick control and spiraled rods in cardboard tubes.

I assume this is some kind of boat building kit that was never used. The only
date we can find on any of the boxes is a shipping label from 1959. We will
never use this stuff and he would love to sell it. Anyone intrested ?
Jonathan

TOLYN10 wrote:
My son was helping someone move and clean out a garage. among the things he
was to throw away was a curious set of boxed parts that includes a steering
wheel and short colum (cool looking red and white with chrome), cable and
pulley sets, a two stick control and spiraled rods in cardboard tubes.

I assume this is some kind of boat building kit that was never used. The only
date we can find on any of the boxes is a shipping label from 1959. We will
never use this stuff and he would love to sell it. Anyone intrested ?

Take a bunch of pictures and put it up on the boating section of
E-Bay...odds are someone will want them, and "the market" will determine
the price.The wheel, and the controls, too, for that matter, in
particular will appeal to someone doing a 50"s restoration.

Does the shipping label tell where it came from?

Jonathan

--
I am building a Dudley Dix, Argie 10, for my daughter. Check it out:
http://home.comcast.net/~jonsailr

TOLYN10

As I recall the shipping label is only partialy intact. Thanks for the
info. I will post a better description and possibly some photos this weekend.

Does the shipping label tell where it came from?