posted to alt.sailing.asa
Woodsy Woodsy is offline

Default Nautical antique

The luxuries passenger vessel SS BLUE LADY ( Ex. SS FRANCE & SS
NORWAY ) has beached at Indian ship-breaking yard for breaking. Let
me know if you are interested to purchase any kind of materials like
Nautical antique, furniture etc from the grand vessel.

Hey,
My wife and I took a cruise on this ship a few years ago, was a very
nice experience. Grand old lady of the seas here, at least they did
not take her out and shoot at her till she sunk, like my old USNS.

oh, and it was a luxurious passenger vessel.
--

Woodsy,
Off the Grid, Off the Road, Off my Rocker...