Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Nautical housewarming

wrote in message
On Sep 12, 3:46 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Housewarming" gift I picked up for my son.

His wife hasn't seen it yet, so it may not last long.

http://www.eisboch.com/present.html

Eisboch

yech.... doesn't fit.. Well, er, unless he's gay Not that there's
any.....

I didn't ask, but I don't think he's gay. (Not that there's anything wrong
with that, of course)

I got it for about half price because it had been sitting outside, year
round, at a nautical type gift shop for about 4 years and is weathered and a
bit beat up. I enhanced the color saturation in the head close up in
Infranview. It really doesn't look that bright or colorful.

The owner was hesitant about selling it because it had become somewhat of an
icon for his store location.

Since my son and his family are not at the beach house full time, it may
serve to keep nosy people from hanging around their property. At night it
looks like there's someone out on the deck. It stands over 6 feet tall.

Eisboch