Tim Tim is offline

Default Palin at lunch

On Sep 7, 7:10*am, HK wrote:
Raymond O'Hara wrote:
"D. Spencer Hines" wrote in message
Hmmmmmmm...

"So Sambo beat the bitch!"

This is how Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin described
Barack Obama's win over Hillary Clinton to political colleagues in a
restaurant a few days after Obama locked up the Democratic Party
presidential nomination.

According to Lucille, the waitress serving her table at the time and
who asked that her last name not be used, Gov. Palin was eating lunch
with five or six people when the subject of the Democrat's primary
battle came up. The governor, seemingly not caring that people at
nearby tables would likely hear her, uttered the slur and then laughed
loudly as her meal mates joined in appreciatively.

"It was kind of disgusting," Lucille, who is part Aboriginal, said in
a phone interview after admitting that she is frightened of being
discovered telling folks in the "lower 48" about life near the North
Pole.

I'm sure Mrs. Palin's comments warm the hearts of the Republican base
wherever it is. There's nothing more base than the Republican base.

Harry, I see you feel like this all needed to be cross posted to:
alt.history.british, alt.war.vietnam, sci.military.naval,
soc.history.medieval, us.military.army, rec.boats.

Why is that? I've cut it back to only rec.boats

Y'know, there was a guy who went under various handles, "Ted" was the
one I remember the most. and he used to spread his nazi down with
"anything but white" doctrines in the same fashion So far, Oh, if you
have the notion to remember his email address, you might find some of
his spewings, but all in all, Google groups deoped him, and has no
record of his existence.
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Sep 7, 7:10 am, HK wrote:
Raymond O'Hara wrote:
[...]

If this were a boating forum, I suppose it would make a difference.

It isn't. It's an open forum. I don't read "british," "vietnam,"
"medieval," or "army," and don't consciously post to them. If they're in
the headers of a post I respond to, so be it.

Hey...if you want a boating forum here, go ahead and make it one. But
that would mean no posts about motorcycles, old cars, guitars,
grandkids, golf, campers, and the good old days in uniform, right?

Right?
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 7, 5:47*pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 7, 7:10 am, HK wrote:
Raymond O'Hara wrote:
[...]

Not necessarily. In not a self proclaimed sheriff, but if you think
that cross posting is good to bring in here, I have sever friends in
Christian based groups that I could cross post to and give them a
place to vent here in rec. boats. OH, and they love to debate
Christianity/religion/politics.

So If this is a truly open forum, then, I could cross ost them to
here,a nd also to some of your favorite sites as well.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Hey...if you want a boating forum here, go ahead and make it one. But that
would mean no posts about motorcycles, old cars, guitars, grandkids, golf,
campers, and the good old days in uniform, right?

Right?

You are in absolutely no position to be delivering ultimatums. You are as
OT as everyone else .... perhaps even more so.
Many of us have put up with your years and years of political rants, posts
about guns, unions, septic systems, house remodeling, etc., etc., etc.

But most of us do *NOT* purposely start threads and include crossposts to
other, non-related NGs.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Sep 7, 5:47 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 7, 7:10 am, HK wrote:
Raymond O'Hara wrote:
[...]

I used to read a couple of religion based newsgroups. Hysterical stuff,
a lot of it.

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Hey...if you want a boating forum here, go ahead and make it one. But that
would mean no posts about motorcycles, old cars, guitars, grandkids, golf,
campers, and the good old days in uniform, right?

Right?

You are in absolutely no position to be delivering ultimatums. You are as
OT as everyone else .... perhaps even more so.
Many of us have put up with your years and years of political rants, posts
about guns, unions, septic systems, house remodeling, etc., etc., etc.

But most of us do *NOT* purposely start threads and include crossposts to
other, non-related NGs.

Eisboch

I see. Your sins are ok, but mine are not ok.

Yup.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Tim wrote:

Not necessarily. In not a self proclaimed sheriff, but if you think
that cross posting is good to bring in here, I have sever friends in
Christian based groups that I could cross post to and give them a
place to vent here in rec. boats. OH, and they love to debate
Christianity/religion/politics.

So If this is a truly open forum, then, I could cross ost them to
here,a nd also to some of your favorite sites as well.

I used to read a couple of religion based newsgroups. Hysterical stuff, a
lot of it.

Hysterical to you, pretty damn important to others.
Another example of your low blow, snarky, self-centered BS, directed to a
decent guy like Tim, this time.

Get help Harry.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Tim wrote:
Not necessarily. In not a self proclaimed sheriff, but if you think
that cross posting is good to bring in here, I have sever friends in
Christian based groups that I could cross post to and give them a
place to vent here in rec. boats. OH, and they love to debate
Christianity/religion/politics.

So If this is a truly open forum, then, I could cross ost them to
here,a nd also to some of your favorite sites as well.

I used to read a couple of religion based newsgroups. Hysterical stuff, a
lot of it.

Hysterical to you, pretty damn important to others.
Another example of your low blow, snarky, self-centered BS, directed to a
decent guy like Tim, this time.

Get help Harry.

Eisboch

I'm impressed by Christians who follow the teachings attributed to
Jesus. Most of the "institutionalization" of Jesus that followed is so
much b.s., and much of that is used to force conformance to beliefs
Jesus never espoused.

There's no doubt in my mind that were he alive today, Jesus would be
revolutionary liberal.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Hey...if you want a boating forum here, go ahead and make it one. But
that would mean no posts about motorcycles, old cars, guitars,
grandkids, golf, campers, and the good old days in uniform, right?

Right?

You are in absolutely no position to be delivering ultimatums. You are
as OT as everyone else .... perhaps even more so.
Many of us have put up with your years and years of political rants,
posts about guns, unions, septic systems, house remodeling, etc., etc.,
etc.

But most of us do *NOT* purposely start threads and include crossposts
to other, non-related NGs.

Eisboch

I see. Your sins are ok, but mine are not ok.

Yup.

Yup yourself. I didn't say or imply anything of the sort. Try to stay
focused.

Eisboch

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Tim wrote:
[...]

What the hell has that got to do with the previous posts in this thread?
You were mocking the interests of someone else, then, out of the blue, come
back with what impresses *you*.

Nobody cares what you are impressed with. Really. Nobody cares.

Eisboch

Lunch Captain Cool ASA 9 July 24th 07 08:20 PM
FREE Lunch ! Scott Vernon ASA 11 June 15th 04 11:25 AM
Lunch with... Harry Krause General 25 January 25th 04 07:03 PM
Harry at the lunch counter Skipper General 7 October 4th 03 01:49 AM