Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Palin at lunch

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Tim wrote:

Not necessarily. In not a self proclaimed sheriff, but if you think
that cross posting is good to bring in here, I have sever friends in
Christian based groups that I could cross post to and give them a
place to vent here in rec. boats. OH, and they love to debate
Christianity/religion/politics.

So If this is a truly open forum, then, I could cross ost them to
here,a nd also to some of your favorite sites as well.

I used to read a couple of religion based newsgroups. Hysterical stuff, a
lot of it.

Hysterical to you, pretty damn important to others.
Another example of your low blow, snarky, self-centered BS, directed to a
decent guy like Tim, this time.

Get help Harry.

Eisboch