leo leo is offline

Default Pumping out babies?

hk wrote:

There's nothing impressive about pumping out babies one right after
another, as in the case of Alaska's Governor (modified) , or starting too early, as in the
case of Bristol Palin or Jamie Lynn Spears.

I wonder whether the next eldest Palin daughter will ask her girlfriends
about contraceptives or just decide it is "cool" to get pregnant.

Reggie wrote:

Harry,
How many children is an acceptable number for you? Maybe we should
insist that no one can have more than X (we'll allow you to fill in
the
number) and than anymore than X we can abort.

Harry, this is a good question.

BTW, you didn't answer the question about the kicking baby versus the
fetus. You should really try to keep up.

After all, people are just trying to understand the comments you make.

Pumping Davej Touring 9 August 1st 06 09:23 PM
On serious bilge pumping........ Jonathan W. Cruising 41 December 3rd 05 02:57 AM
OT-Babies and Key Lime Pie John Cairns ASA 35 December 26th 04 03:54 AM
Mast pumping, how harmful is it? MLapla4120 Cruising 6 August 2nd 04 03:02 AM
Bye, Babies!!! Bobsprit ASA 3 September 25th 03 07:54 PM