John Cairns

Default OT-Babies and Key Lime Pie

Neal comes back and the group gets in touch with it's "feminine" side.

Bwahahhahahahahhahahahha

John Cairns

Gilligan

The good Capt Neal is a true Renaissance man. Civilized, sauve,
sophisticated and manly! The ladies swoon for him. In a matter of weeks this
newsgroup will be turned into a charm school - you watch and see!

Gilligan

"John Cairns" wrote in message
om...
Neal comes back and the group gets in touch with it's "feminine" side.

Bwahahhahahahahhahahahha

John Cairns

JG

There is no "good Capt Neal." There's the lying sack of **** Neal. Maybe you
got confused.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
ink.net...
The good Capt Neal is a true Renaissance man. Civilized, sauve,
sophisticated and manly! The ladies swoon for him. In a matter of weeks
this
newsgroup will be turned into a charm school - you watch and see!

Gilligan

"John Cairns" wrote in message
om...
Neal comes back and the group gets in touch with it's "feminine" side.

Bwahahhahahahahhahahahha

John Cairns

JG

Sorry, I've disliked him since he showed up. I suppose there is some anger
involved, but it's mostly disgust. Why do you care?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"JG" wrote in message
There is no "good Capt Neal." There's the lying sack of **** Neal. Maybe
you got confused.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
ink.net...
The good Capt Neal is a true Renaissance man. Civilized, sauve,
sophisticated and manly! The ladies swoon for him. In a matter of weeks
this
newsgroup will be turned into a charm school - you watch and see!

Gilligan

"John Cairns" wrote in message
om...
Neal comes back and the group gets in touch with it's "feminine" side.

Bwahahhahahahahhahahahha

John Cairns

Joe

Jonboy has been real Angry for some time now.

I think it has something to do with being a big part of the Kerry
Losers club.

I think he needs to seek professional help.

It's just a shame The good Capt Neal could not get him booted off for a
much longer time.

But since he is so close to exploding, Im sure the Good Capt. Neal will
set him up for another time out soon.

Joe

Joe

Nav

Drop it CM. It's not funny at all. Let it cool down OK?

Cheers

"JG" wrote in message

There is no "good Capt Neal." There's the lying sack of **** Neal. Maybe
you got confused.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
hlink.net...

The good Capt Neal is a true Renaissance man. Civilized, sauve,
sophisticated and manly! The ladies swoon for him. In a matter of weeks
this
newsgroup will be turned into a charm school - you watch and see!

Gilligan

"John Cairns" wrote in message
y.com...

Neal comes back and the group gets in touch with it's "feminine" side.

Bwahahhahahahahhahahahha

John Cairns

Overproof

Heh... I'm askin' a question.... I'm not pushin' buttons!

CM

"JG" wrote in message

There is no "good Capt Neal." There's the lying sack of **** Neal. Maybe
you got confused.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
thlink.net...

The good Capt Neal is a true Renaissance man. Civilized, sauve,
sophisticated and manly! The ladies swoon for him. In a matter of weeks
this
newsgroup will be turned into a charm school - you watch and see!

Gilligan

gy.com...