Bobsprit

Default Bye, Babies!!!

Ahhh...my adorable little Wally, Donal, Mooron, Jane....and others..I have to
go for a sail now! That's what people who actually sail do! We sail!
You don't! I'm leaving at 3:00, so hurry and get your last desperate "we sail
too, we sail more, wahh wahh wahh!!" posts sent!

If you're all good, I'll post another nightsail pic so you can all dream of
sailing some day!

Hooooh ahhhhh!

RB
Wally

Bobsprit wrote:

Ahhh...my adorable little Wally, ...

Watch it, gay-boy!

... Donal, Mooron, Jane....and others..I
have to go for a sail now! That's what people who actually sail do!
We sail!
You don't! I'm leaving at 3:00, so hurry and get your last desperate
"we sail too, we sail more, wahh wahh wahh!!" posts sent!

I think I'm going to start making a fixed steady for my lathe. I've got it
drawn up, one last check of the dims, and then I'll hack up some steel...

If you're all good, I'll post another nightsail pic so you can all
dream of sailing some day!

Don't tell me - you're going to post a pitch black JPG and claim it was
available/existing/ambient/invisible light, right?

Hooooh ahhhhh!

Is that painful?

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com

Bobsprit

That's why he spends so much time here seeking approval.

Imagine...Jane thinks this is about approval!!!

Hoooh ahhhhh!

RB
Bobsprit

Hoooh ahhhhh!

RB

Thanks for proving my point, once again.

The one about you being a butt-munch? You're welcome!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB