DK DK is offline

Default BTW, did you know Obama was Black?

BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
wrote:
Its amazing, he just said so today that he doesnt look like
other Pres
candidates. How could we have missed it.
He's half black and half white. How can he claim exclusive
identity with just one race?

Tiger woods is more asian than black.
An then there's Halle Berry's famous "women of color" speech at
the Oscars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llgL7mGYVTI

Interesting how it only becomes and issue when they *need* it to
be an issue.

"they"??
You're gonna be in for a world of hurt when "they" have one of
their own as president and when "they" outnumber white folk in the US.
(projected by 2012 re Montel Williams)
Time to start sharing that big income you brag about.
You haven't talked to Hispancs lately have you?
When did I ever "brag" about my income, Donny? Are you basing it on
the fact that my boat simply cost more than yours and I bought it new???

And, WAFI, since I have probably hired more black people than you
have in your entire town, I have to question what your point is
regarding my use of the word "they".

Next you'll be claiming to have 'black people' as friends.

You really are an ass.

Dumb ass, actually. And yes, DD, I have black friends, neighbors, and a
bother-in-law. Ever had a black man fishing with you? I have several
times. Are you a racist and poor?
DK DK is offline

John H wrote:
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:28:55 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 23:31:27 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"DK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Is there something wrong with having 'black people' as friends, Donny?

Could be if you go around calling these friends...them, they, those people.
How are you getting along with your Mexican neighbours these days?

The county closed two of the places down as unsanitary and in violation of
zoning and building codes.

Life is much healthier around here.

What is wrong with referring to friends as 'they, them, or those people'?

Several of my friends threw a birthday party for me when I turned 60. They
put a lot of effort into the party, and I'll never forget them. Those
people were great.

I think maybe you are overly sensitive. Pronouns are not intrinsically bad.

He can't read properly. I have an issue with *anyone* pulling the race
card when it suits them and I find it amusing that Halle Berry
completely dismissed her white mother (who was in attendance) and
focused entirely on the other half of her heritage.

Obama would not vet for VP Mike[_9_] ASA 0 August 13th 08 02:57 PM
Is Obama Black Enough? Mike[_9_] ASA 1 July 11th 08 12:09 AM
Obama at his best Mike[_9_] ASA 2 July 10th 08 11:40 PM
Black Lawmakers and Black Superdelegates accuss the Clinton's ofracism. Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] General 32 February 16th 08 03:36 PM