Default BTW, did you know Obama was Black?

Its amazing, he just said so today that he doesnt look like other Pres
candidates. How could we have missed it.

If he were black *and* a POW it'd be a no brainer....

--Mike

On Sep 6, 3:51*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 11:36:05 -0400, BAR wrote:
wrote:
Its amazing, he just said so today that he doesnt look like other Pres
candidates. *How could we have missed it.

He's half black and half white. How can he claim exclusive identity with
just one race?

Tiger woods is more asian than black.

Are you forgetting the "one drop rule"? Or just this country's racist
past?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Do you still hold to that? Most thinking people today don't.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
Its amazing, he just said so today that he doesnt look like other Pres
candidates. How could we have missed it.

He's half black and half white. How can he claim exclusive identity with
just one race?

Tiger woods is more asian than black.

Are you forgetting the "one drop rule"? Or just this country's racist
past?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Bertie is part and parcel of this country's racism, as is Herring, if
you haven't noticed. When he was working as a substitute teacher,
Herring made all manner of disparaging remarks about the blacks in his
classroom, and until he began getting called out on it, he made all
sorts of disparaging remarks about the Latinos living down the street
from him.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
Its amazing, he just said so today that he doesnt look like other Pres
candidates. How could we have missed it.
He's half black and half white. How can he claim exclusive identity with
just one race?
Tiger woods is more asian than black.

Are you forgetting the "one drop rule"? Or just this country's racist
past?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Do you still hold to that? Most thinking people today don't.

So I suppose the inheritors of the GOP southern strategy are not
thinking people, eh?

BTW, do you know how many black delegates there were at the GOP convention?

The GOP is the party of white people.

wrote:
Its amazing, he just said so today that he doesnt look like other Pres
candidates. How could we have missed it.

He's half black and half white. How can he claim exclusive identity with
just one race?

Tiger woods is more asian than black.

Are you forgetting the "one drop rule"? Or just this country's racist
past?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

To me people are people. I don't classify them by their skin color and
it has been proved that blood is blood regardless of the skin color of
the body the blood came from.

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 16:18:14 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

To me people are people. I don't classify them by their skin color and
it has been proved that blood is blood regardless of the skin color of
the body the blood came from.

I wasn't being accusatory. I was just stating, historically, if you had
one drop of black blood, you were considered black. The remnants of Jim
Crow is still alive and well in this country.

Obama would not vet for VP Mike[_9_] ASA 0 August 13th 08 02:57 PM
Is Obama Black Enough? Mike[_9_] ASA 1 July 11th 08 12:09 AM
Obama at his best Mike[_9_] ASA 2 July 10th 08 11:40 PM
Black Lawmakers and Black Superdelegates accuss the Clinton's ofracism. Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] General 32 February 16th 08 03:36 PM