Default Black Lawmakers and Black Superdelegates accuss the Clinton's ofracism.

These are the Black Leaders in Congress and the Democratic Party. I am
surprised it took them that long to respond to the obvious race baiting
of the Clintons'.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4295602&page=1
Senior Member

On Feb 15, 9:40*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
These are the Black Leaders in Congress and the Democratic Party. *I am
surprised it took them that long to respond to the obvious race baiting
of the Clintons'.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4295602&page=1

I am afraid that Bill's legacy will be having trashed his wifes
campaign. Amazing how one slip can change history. With Dean, it was a
three second scream, with Billary, it was a three second sentence
about the SC primaries and Jessi Jackson.... who I predict will soon
endorse Obama, then it is finished for Billary.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
These are the Black Leaders in Congress and the Democratic Party. I am
surprised it took them that long to respond to the obvious race baiting
of the Clintons'.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4295602&page=1

I am afraid that Bill's legacy will be having trashed his wifes
campaign. Amazing how one slip can change history. With Dean, it was a
three second scream, with Billary, it was a three second sentence
about the SC primaries and Jessi Jackson.... who I predict will soon
endorse Obama, then it is finished for Billary.

Wow! Reggie is outdoing himself. What a twerp.

wrote:
These are the Black Leaders in Congress and the Democratic Party. �I am
surprised it took them that long to respond to the obvious race baiting
of the Clintons'.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4295602&page=1

I am afraid that Bill's legacy will be having trashed his wifes
campaign. Amazing how one slip can change history. With Dean, it was a
three second scream, with Billary, it was a three second sentence
about the SC primaries and Jessi Jackson.... who I predict will soon
endorse Obama, then it is finished for Billary.

Don't count her out so fast.

It would be just like either one of the political parties to
circumvent the will of the people. The "good ol' boys" of the D party,
the super-delegates, are very likely to fall into line and let the
party elite, vs. the majority of the general membership, have the
final word on the identity of the nominee.

wrote:
[...]

If that happens there will be a very low turnout of Dem. voters, which
will assure a Rep. victory.

wrote:
These are the Black Leaders in Congress and the Democratic Party. I am
surprised it took them that long to respond to the obvious race baiting
of the Clintons'.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4295602&page=1

I am afraid that Bill's legacy will be having trashed his wifes
campaign. Amazing how one slip can change history. With Dean, it was a
three second scream, with Billary, it was a three second sentence
about the SC primaries and Jessi Jackson.... who I predict will soon
endorse Obama, then it is finished for Billary.

Wow! Reggie is outdoing himself. What a twerp.

Harry, Did you disagree with the ABC News article?
HK HK is offline

wrote:
[...]

If Hillary wins the Texas and Ohio primaries, and then the Pennsylvania
primary, the delegate count will be just about even, and at that point I
would think a nominee selected at the convention would be the best bet.

It doesn't matter to me whether the nominee is Hillary or Barack. I do
wonder sometimes if Barack is tough enough to face down the nasty, dirty
type of counter campaigning the Republicans surely will throw at him.
The extreme righties are already out there against him, with the typical
idiotic right-wing claims (he's a muslim! he's a pan-African! his father
was a Kenyan!) that seem to work so well on low IQ voters.

HK wrote:

wrote:
[...]

You mean when Clinton stated Obama strength was only with blacks?

Senior Member

wrote:
[...]

was a Kenyan!) that seem to work so well on low IQ voters.- Hide quoted text -

Uh, most of those claims came from the Clinton camp.. get your facts
straight...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Uh, no...I am seeing them in the political sections of firearms boards,
with references to the usual right-wing screwball "news" sites. Sorry.

Yo, Shortwave, Black Lab Chuck Gould General 15 February 7th 08 07:09 PM
Best Black Friday Buy Skipper General 31 November 30th 05 08:36 PM
Black water? Bobsprit ASA 87 October 27th 03 05:09 PM
The Original Man in Black Bobsprit ASA 9 September 12th 03 10:12 PM