HK HK is offline

Default Black Lawmakers and Black Superdelegates accuss the Clinton'sof racism.

wrote:
On Feb 15, 9:40 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
These are the Black Leaders in Congress and the Democratic Party. I am
surprised it took them that long to respond to the obvious race baiting
of the Clintons'.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4295602&page=1

I am afraid that Bill's legacy will be having trashed his wifes
campaign. Amazing how one slip can change history. With Dean, it was a
three second scream, with Billary, it was a three second sentence
about the SC primaries and Jessi Jackson.... who I predict will soon
endorse Obama, then it is finished for Billary.

Wow! Reggie is outdoing himself. What a twerp.