posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats

Default Obama, Chavez and Iran

wrote in message
On Sep 2, 3:14 pm, "Raymond O'Hara" wrote:
wrote in message

When asked to comment about contacts between the Obama campaign and
Chavez over plans to use Obama’s “Neighborhood Watch Voluntary
Security Program” as a way to spy on political “unreliables, the Obama
spokesman denied it.
However, an FBI spokesman we talked to said “The rot goes far deeper
into a large American political Party than anybody imagined”.
Apparently, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Al Quds brigade acting
through Chavez talked to Obama’s good friend and unrepentant bomber/
terrorist Bill Ayers to try to set up a means to obtain US missile
launch codes once Obama becomes president. These contacts took place
during at least one of Ayer’s several trips to Venezuela

cite please.
your credibility is not high.

and who was that "major clinton supporter" who endorsed mccain?.
we are still waiting on that that name.
.

See, my fantasies make far more sense than yours about Sarah Palin's
daughter being mother of Trig Palin. Mine are very plausible. Prove
me wrong (Dimocrat logic here).

i provide evidence for my claims.
evidence with pictures.
you've just admitted you are a liar.
way to go "cousin" how wingnut of you.

posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats

http://tinyurl.com/o42at
posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats

"John H" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/

got a 4%

posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 21:40:05 -0400, "Raymond O'Hara"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .

http://tinyurl.com/

got a 4%

I guess that's a passing score. Ask JimH. I think he's taken it about a
dozen times.

John H wrote:

:On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 21:40:05 -0400, "Raymond O'Hara"
wrote:
:
:
:"John H" wrote in message
. ..
:
: http://tinyurl.com/
:
:got a 4%
:

And what POS newsreader do you use that truncates URLs?

:I guess that's a passing score. Ask JimH. I think he's taken it about a
:dozen times.

Nah. I think anyone who takes it is probably a dip****...

The fact that Ray doesn't realize this means he is almost certainly a
dip****.

But we knew that...

--
You are
What you do

Buy Citgo gas and pay Chavez JimH General 56 September 28th 06 04:59 PM
Iran Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 14th 06 02:24 PM
D-Day for Iran Skipper General 5 January 15th 06 02:44 PM
Chavez Offers Cheap Gas to Poor Americans NOYB General 82 August 26th 05 04:14 PM
OT--Hee-haw. Let's get Iran now! NOYB General 8 September 17th 03 12:48 PM