posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats
Raymond O'Hara Raymond O'Hara is offline

Default Obama, Chavez and Iran

wrote in message
On Sep 2, 3:14 pm, "Raymond O'Hara" wrote:
wrote in message

When asked to comment about contacts between the Obama campaign and
Chavez over plans to use Obama’s “Neighborhood Watch Voluntary
Security Program” as a way to spy on political “unreliables, the Obama
spokesman denied it.
However, an FBI spokesman we talked to said “The rot goes far deeper
into a large American political Party than anybody imagined”.
Apparently, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Al Quds brigade acting
through Chavez talked to Obama’s good friend and unrepentant bomber/
terrorist Bill Ayers to try to set up a means to obtain US missile
launch codes once Obama becomes president. These contacts took place
during at least one of Ayer’s several trips to Venezuela

cite please.
your credibility is not high.

and who was that "major clinton supporter" who endorsed mccain?.
we are still waiting on that that name.
.

See, my fantasies make far more sense than yours about Sarah Palin's
daughter being mother of Trig Palin. Mine are very plausible. Prove
me wrong (Dimocrat logic here).

i provide evidence for my claims.
evidence with pictures.
you've just admitted you are a liar.