Skipper

Default D-Day for Iran

Rumor mill has March 1, 2006 as the D-Day for Iran's Nuke facilities.
Look for fuel prices to rise over the next month. Tomorrow may be the
best time to top off those tanks.

http://tinyurl.com/997su

--
Skipper
NOYB

"Skipper" wrote in message
Rumor mill has March 1, 2006 as the D-Day for Iran's Nuke facilities.
Look for fuel prices to rise over the next month. Tomorrow may be the
best time to top off those tanks.

http://tinyurl.com/997su

Yeah. I better take advantage of that low $3/gallon while I can.

Skipper

NOYB wrote:

"Skipper" wrote...

Rumor mill has March 1, 2006 as the D-Day for Iran's Nuke facilities.
Look for fuel prices to rise over the next month. Tomorrow may be the
best time to top off those tanks.

http://tinyurl.com/997su

Yeah. I better take advantage of that low $3/gallon while I can.

Might just be the best deal in town for awhile.

--
Skipper
FREDO

Trolling, Trolling,Trolling,
Keep them doggies Trolling.
Rawhide!!!!!

WTG Skippy

"Skipper" wrote in message
Rumor mill has March 1, 2006 as the D-Day for Iran's Nuke facilities.
Look for fuel prices to rise over the next month. Tomorrow may be the
best time to top off those tanks.

http://tinyurl.com/997su

--
Skipper

JohnH

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 05:36:57 GMT, "FREDO" wrote:

Trolling, Trolling,Trolling,
Keep them doggies Trolling.
Rawhide!!!!!

WTG Skippy

Great song!!
--
John H

******Have a spectacular day!******

Don White

JohnH wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 05:36:57 GMT, "FREDO" wrote:

Trolling, Trolling,Trolling,
Keep them doggies Trolling.
Rawhide!!!!!

WTG Skippy

Great song!!
--
John H

******Have a spectacular day!******

Especially when 'The Blues Brothers' did it at that hillbilly bar in the
movie.