Default Off to the boat

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:12:58 -0400, hk wrote:

wrote:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:54:03 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Aug 20, 8:42 am, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:39:18 -0400, John H.

salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:25:57 -0400, wrote:
Oh, I've got myself a stalker!
And a very stupid one, at that. He goes to all the trouble of using
another server to avoid seeing my posts, and then uses his old server
anyway, to make sure he doesn't miss them. Anybody see something a
little nutball about that?
What's nutball is your responding. Filter him.
**** you very much, and how's about you tale your own advice if you
don't enjoy my posts, pus-tard.
And here he goes, showing all that HE is the lowest of low lifes here,
NOT Harry.....

Oh, stop! You'll hurt my feelings!

Not to worry; Loogy "fixates" on one or two posters at a time, and then
perseverates for a year or so. Then he moves on to his next "victim."
For a while these past few months he was being played by his other
buddies in the Seven Dwarfs, but even they tired of him. I thought he
was more entertaining when his handle here was "asskisser" or
"basskisser" or suchlike, and he used to "attack" the right-wingers.
He's a harmless little twerp.

He is free to call me anything he likes. he's hurling his impotent
phlegm at a made up character. A "sock puppet" as some like to call
them. It doesn't mean anything at all to me personally. I don't take
anything in Usenet all that seriously. Metaphorically speaking, it's
just a big sandbox. If everybody agreed on everything here, it would
be a colossal bore. When the 3 stooges and the 7 dwarfs all start
kissing and hugging each other, I'll probably move on.

On Aug 20, 8:42 am, wrote:
[...]

He's a harmless little twerp.- Hide quoted text -

Harry just doesn't like me because I refuse to be stupid enough to
believe his many, many lies. It's just that simple!

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:26:14 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 20, 9:54*am, wrote:
On Aug 20, 8:42*am, wrote:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:39:18 -0400, John H.

salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:25:57 -0400, wrote:

Oh, I've got myself a stalker!

And a very stupid one, at that. He goes to all the trouble of using
another server to avoid seeing my posts, and then uses his old server
anyway, to make sure he doesn't miss them. Anybody see something a
little nutball about that?

What's nutball is your responding. Filter him.

**** you very much, and how's about you tale your own advice if you
don't enjoy my posts, pus-tard.

And here he goes, showing all that HE is the lowest of low lifes here,
NOT Harry.....- Hide quoted text -

Trolls are difficult.. Salty will get more and more vial, say this,
say that, until he gets the attention he needs.. He is worse than
Harry, much more vial. What gets me is the fact that he obviously
knows me but is afraid to confront me. I have to remember the kind of
man he is before taking anything he says seriously, I suggest you do
the same.. the kid is a vial little coward.. I don't understand why
would anybody deal with him..

The only thing that gets me is folks I held in high respect that would
even deal with the likes of him. If anybody talked about my bud like
that, I would ignore them, even if there was a chance they might have
one decent post here and there. But that's how my dad raised me,
loyalty is above all in our family.. period. For instance, Larry is on
the list of folks I won't bother with after the comments he made about
Tom's kid, and how obviously upset, it left the spaceguy. Nothing
persoanl Larry, just the way I roll...

Anyway, that's what salty brings to the table, it's really all he has
to offer, even worse, he enjoys it. and seeks it out..

I won't be answering any of his rubbish here either.. Put him in your
KF file Loog, if not for you, then for the rest of us...

Oh, btw, I am selling my boat

Oh, how you wish you could quit me, brokeback queerboy.

You can't, and you won't.

Bwhahahahahaha!

wrote:
[...]

What I find interesting is the level of the vial from people who have
never met one another.

Do you recall a time back there was chatter of a NG 'get-together'?
There's a few regulars in here who'd I enjoy talking with while enjoying
a beverage of choice, but then there's a few here, and based on my
perception of them from their posts, I would go out of my way to avoid.
Another thing I've often pondered, "I wonder what Poster X is like in
person?" For some, I hope to never find out.