[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Off to the boat

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:34:58 -0400, SmallBoats.com
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:17:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:39:18 -0400, John H.
salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:25:57 -0400, wrote:

Oh, I've got myself a stalker!

And a very stupid one, at that. He goes to all the trouble of using
another server to avoid seeing my posts, and then uses his old server
anyway, to make sure he doesn't miss them. Anybody see something a
little nutball about that?

What's nutball is your responding. Filter him.

**** you very much, and how's about you tale your own advice if you
don't enjoy my posts, pus-tard.

Careful... the major John commands an entire army... that is when they let
him.
Seems his leadership skills are lacking.

You condone this vial child and his foul language, attitude, etc.?? I
have him filtered here, but I still see what you would quote and I am
surprised that it gets through..
--
KF is working and I am LTP and Salt free

Independence day just came a little late this year!

This post is proof that you still see my posts, dungbreath. Yu aren't
free of anything except critical thinking skills.