[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Off to the boat

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:12:58 -0400, hk wrote:

wrote:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:54:03 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Aug 20, 8:42 am, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:39:18 -0400, John H.

salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:25:57 -0400, wrote:
Oh, I've got myself a stalker!
And a very stupid one, at that. He goes to all the trouble of using
another server to avoid seeing my posts, and then uses his old server
anyway, to make sure he doesn't miss them. Anybody see something a
little nutball about that?
What's nutball is your responding. Filter him.
**** you very much, and how's about you tale your own advice if you
don't enjoy my posts, pus-tard.
And here he goes, showing all that HE is the lowest of low lifes here,
NOT Harry.....

Oh, stop! You'll hurt my feelings!

Not to worry; Loogy "fixates" on one or two posters at a time, and then
perseverates for a year or so. Then he moves on to his next "victim."
For a while these past few months he was being played by his other
buddies in the Seven Dwarfs, but even they tired of him. I thought he
was more entertaining when his handle here was "asskisser" or
"basskisser" or suchlike, and he used to "attack" the right-wingers.
He's a harmless little twerp.

He is free to call me anything he likes. he's hurling his impotent
phlegm at a made up character. A "sock puppet" as some like to call
them. It doesn't mean anything at all to me personally. I don't take
anything in Usenet all that seriously. Metaphorically speaking, it's
just a big sandbox. If everybody agreed on everything here, it would
be a colossal bore. When the 3 stooges and the 7 dwarfs all start
kissing and hugging each other, I'll probably move on.