Default The three stooges

I'm done..

Well, this is the third time I've seen that threat. Make sure its for
real this time, twit.

I gave both of them a chance to man up,

This coming from a Coward is rich !!!

but I respect any man that will say it to my face,

So he said it in person? I'll call that BULL****. You said you were
coming up to my area, and I've seen nothing of your shadow yet.

Once I get this reader down I won't have to worry about it anymore
anyway..

You like to fantasize, dont you ****head? Is there a puppet on you
hand, and are you talking to it? List someone elses website, too. I'm
sure they'd be impressed as well.

and wafa and I are on equal ground as we have exchanged personal
info...

You're STILL standing in a hole next to HK...twit.

wrote in message
On Jul 28, 1:43 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

So, why not put a real id behind your words?

You first, asswipe. I already have. If you were smart enough, you'd
know it. Its right in plain site, ****tard. I dont have multiple
personas like others in your retard clique.

Could you please create one?

Eisboch

I'm done.. I gave both of them a chance to man up, but they had
nothing to bring to the table.. Once I get this reader down I won't
have to worry about it anymore anyway.. Still reading through the
mozilla stuff, but it won't be long now.. Actually I am thinking of
taking wafa off the list... I don't like what he says, but I respect
any man that will say it to my face, and wafa and I are on equal
ground as we have exchanged personal info... Who'd a thunk Harry is
the only stooge that will come out of hiding..

Thank you, I guess this means you don't consider me a stooge.

HK HK is offline

wrote in message

So, why not put a real id behind your words?
You first, asswipe. I already have. If you were smart enough, you'd
know it. Its right in plain site, ****tard. I dont have multiple
personas like others in your retard clique.

Could you please create one?

Eisboch

I'm done.. I gave both of them a chance to man up, but they had
nothing to bring to the table.. Once I get this reader down I won't
have to worry about it anymore anyway.. Still reading through the
mozilla stuff, but it won't be long now.. Actually I am thinking of
taking wafa off the list... I don't like what he says, but I respect
any man that will say it to my face, and wafa and I are on equal
ground as we have exchanged personal info... Who'd a thunk Harry is
the only stooge that will come out of hiding..

Thank you, I guess this means you don't consider me a stooge.

That's pretty funny, actually. I post here with my initials, and
sometimes my name. That, of course, differentiates me from most of the
dwarfs, who also share cowardice. Dwarf boy Reggie, for example, works
very hard to keep his life a big secret, as do Florida Jim, Loogy, et
cetera, not because they are afraid of identity theft, but because they
are afraid of being punched in the nose or, in Loogy's case, any of the
large orifices in the front of his head.

wrote in message

I'm done..

Well, this is the third time I've seen that threat. Make sure its for
real this time, twit.

I gave both of them a chance to man up,

This coming from a Coward is rich !!!

but I respect any man that will say it to my face,

So he said it in person? I'll call that BULL****. You said you were
coming up to my area, and I've seen nothing of your shadow yet.

Once I get this reader down I won't have to worry about it anymore
anyway..

You like to fantasize, dont you ****head? Is there a puppet on you
hand, and are you talking to it? List someone elses website, too. I'm
sure they'd be impressed as well.

and wafa and I are on equal ground as we have exchanged personal
info...

You're STILL standing in a hole next to HK...twit.

JustWaitaMinute, Backyard Renegade, Scotty, Minie Mouse Racing etc are all
the same.

Senior Member

wrote in message

So, why not put a real id behind your words?

You first, asswipe. I already have. If you were smart enough, you'd
know it. Its right in plain site, ****tard. I dont have multiple
personas like others in your retard clique.

Could you please create one?

Eisboch

I'm done.. I gave both of them a chance to man up, but they had
nothing to bring to the table.. Once I get this reader down I won't
have to worry about it anymore anyway.. Still reading through the
mozilla stuff, but it won't be long now.. Actually I am thinking of
taking wafa off the list... I don't like what he says, but I respect
any man that will say it to my face, and wafa and I are on equal
ground as we have exchanged personal info... Who'd a thunk Harry is
the only stooge that will come out of hiding..

Thank you, I guess this means you don't consider me a stooge.

Nope, you just seem bored way up there.. I would still take you
fishin'

wrote in message

[...]

large orifices in the front of his head.- Hide quoted text -

Everyone knows it's stupid and ignorant to post your real identity to
a newsgroup. Everyone except you, that is.

wrote in message

[...]

Ok.... once in a while you throw my name into the mix, and as I said before,
I consider you and Loogy different from the real Dwarfs.
I don't have any interest in arguing with you two..there are enough real
antagonists, instigators, enablers etc here to keep a sheriffs' posse busy.

Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
wrote in message

[...]

More threats of physical violence From Harry Krause noted for the whole
world to see. Smart move WAFA.

Senior Member

On Jul 28, 2:30*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

the same.- Hide quoted text -

Don't forget floydofpink, and sikstrings.... Quite frankly I don't do
it to hide like our foulmouthed little dog, I just forget which group
I am posting to once in a while. Like I said before, I respect any man
who stands behind his words, even if I don't like those words.