[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default The three stooges

On Jul 28, 2:30*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

I'm done..

Well, this is the third time I've seen that threat. Make sure its for
real this time, twit.

I gave both of them a chance to man up,

This coming from a Coward is rich !!!

but I respect any man that will say it to my face,

So he said it in person? I'll call that BULL****. You said you were
coming up to my area, and I've seen nothing of your shadow yet.

Once I get this reader down I won't have to worry about it anymore
anyway..

You like to fantasize, dont you ****head? Is there a puppet on you
hand, and are you talking to it? List someone elses website, too. I'm
sure they'd be impressed as well.

and wafa and I are on equal ground as we have exchanged personal
info...

You're STILL standing in a hole next to HK...twit.

JustWaitaMinute, Backyard Renegade, Scotty, Minie Mouse Racing etc are all
the same.- Hide quoted text -

Don't forget floydofpink, and sikstrings.... Quite frankly I don't do
it to hide like our foulmouthed little dog, I just forget which group
I am posting to once in a while. Like I said before, I respect any man
who stands behind his words, even if I don't like those words.