Don White Don White is offline

Default The three stooges

wrote in message

I'm done..

Well, this is the third time I've seen that threat. Make sure its for
real this time, twit.

I gave both of them a chance to man up,

This coming from a Coward is rich !!!

but I respect any man that will say it to my face,

So he said it in person? I'll call that BULL****. You said you were
coming up to my area, and I've seen nothing of your shadow yet.

Once I get this reader down I won't have to worry about it anymore
anyway..

You like to fantasize, dont you ****head? Is there a puppet on you
hand, and are you talking to it? List someone elses website, too. I'm
sure they'd be impressed as well.

and wafa and I are on equal ground as we have exchanged personal
info...

You're STILL standing in a hole next to HK...twit.

JustWaitaMinute, Backyard Renegade, Scotty, Minie Mouse Racing etc are all
the same.