Default The three stooges

On Jul 27, 4:58*pm, wrote:
On Jul 27, 11:17*am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Jul 26, 11:34 am, wrote:
On Jul 26, 9:19 am, "Don White" wrote:

"DK" wrote in message
In classic WAFA fashion I will announce that I have put them back into the
bin. *Since 2/3rds of the stooges got a temporary boot from Chuck's place,
I thought I would take a look to see how they were handling their "time
out". *Obviously, nothing has changed and back they go.
I will only see 2nd hand posts so those of you who want this place to
resemble the now peaceful Chuck's place might want to consider ignoring
the three stooges. *They will get tired of themselves very quickly.
You're doing a good job of ignoring us... not!
You actually seek us out and deliberately antagonize us just to get a
reaction.
'Bin' yourself, you'll be doing the group a hugh favour.
Uh oh, misspelled word. Harry should be here any minute to tell you
how ignorant you and your family are.- Hide quoted text -

Only you...trashy.

Yup. Ignoring loogy and diarrhea dan is the best policy. Thanks to
Eisboch for reminding me. I may have to bribe my filter, though, because
it surely is going to protest about what it is swallowing.

The wonderful thing about loogy is that you can say just about anything
about him, and he'll react in a predictable way, and he's so frippin'
dumb he doesn't realize his "buddies" who encourage him are simply using
him.

Poor dumb little schitt.- Hide quoted text -

Awe, Harry's got a friend. Of course his friend is the EatMeTroll, the
crudest, rudest, person here, that can't even complete a sentence
without sounding like ghetto trash. Fits Harry to a tee!- Hide quoted text -

No, I'm here for you, and you alone........coward.
Senior Member

On Jul 28, 12:06*am, wrote:
On Jul 27, 4:58*pm, wrote:

On Jul 27, 11:17*am, HK wrote:

"DK" wrote in message
[...]

No, I'm here for you, and you alone........coward.- Hide quoted text -

So, why not put a real id behind your words? Afraid of little old me?
Hell, even wafa has presented his real id to me.. Just think, wafa has
more balls than you, jimh, salty, and donnie combined.... pathetic.

wrote in message

So, why not put a real id behind your words? Afraid of little old me?
Hell, even wafa has presented his real id to me.. Just think, wafa has
more balls than you, jimh, salty, and donnie combined.... pathetic.

Huh? Are you on your homebrew medication again.
Try some store bought stuff for a change.

So, why not put a real id behind your words?

You first, asswipe. I already have. If you were smart enough, you'd
know it. Its right in plain site, ****tard. I dont have multiple
personas like others in your retard clique.

Just think, wafa has more balls than you,

He knows, you've had them in your mouth.

Senior Member

On Jul 28, 12:48*pm, wrote:
So, why not put a real id behind your words?

You first, asswipe. I already have. If you were smart enough, you'd
know it. Its right in plain site, ****tard. I dont have multiple
personas like others in your retard clique.

http://www.smallboats.com
idesigns.net

Both will bring you right to me.. Now you, and I don't mean some fake
address on the side of some park in Canada...... You and Salty and
JimH.. living your lives in fear... must suck to be you...

*Both will bring you right to me.. Now you, and I don't mean some fake
address on the side of some park in Canada...... *You and Salty and
JimH.. living your lives in fear... must suck to be you...

I'm certainly not afraid of you, ****tard. Bring whatever you have
onward.

Must suck to be you...

On Jul 28, 1:35*pm, wrote:
*Both will bring you right to me.. Now you, and I don't mean some fake
address on the side of some park in Canada...... *You and Salty and
JimH.. living your lives in fear... must suck to be you...

I'm certainly not afraid of you, ****tard. Bring whatever you have
onward.

*Must suck to be you...

Why are you posting Scotts web site? Why are you involving him? Do you
need reinforcements?
What a turd.

wrote in message

So, why not put a real id behind your words?

You first, asswipe. I already have. If you were smart enough, you'd
know it. Its right in plain site, ****tard. I dont have multiple
personas like others in your retard clique.

Could you please create one?

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Jul 28, 1:43*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

So, why not put a real id behind your words?

You first, asswipe. I already have. If you were smart enough, you'd
know it. Its right in plain site, ****tard. I dont have multiple
personas like others in your retard clique.

Could you please create one?

Eisboch

I'm done.. I gave both of them a chance to man up, but they had
nothing to bring to the table.. Once I get this reader down I won't
have to worry about it anymore anyway.. Still reading through the
mozilla stuff, but it won't be long now.. Actually I am thinking of
taking wafa off the list... I don't like what he says, but I respect
any man that will say it to my face, and wafa and I are on equal
ground as we have exchanged personal info... Who'd a thunk Harry is
the only stooge that will come out of hiding..