HK HK is offline

Default The three stooges

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jul 28, 1:43 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

So, why not put a real id behind your words?
You first, asswipe. I already have. If you were smart enough, you'd
know it. Its right in plain site, ****tard. I dont have multiple
personas like others in your retard clique.

Could you please create one?

Eisboch

I'm done.. I gave both of them a chance to man up, but they had
nothing to bring to the table.. Once I get this reader down I won't
have to worry about it anymore anyway.. Still reading through the
mozilla stuff, but it won't be long now.. Actually I am thinking of
taking wafa off the list... I don't like what he says, but I respect
any man that will say it to my face, and wafa and I are on equal
ground as we have exchanged personal info... Who'd a thunk Harry is
the only stooge that will come out of hiding..

Thank you, I guess this means you don't consider me a stooge.

That's pretty funny, actually. I post here with my initials, and
sometimes my name. That, of course, differentiates me from most of the
dwarfs, who also share cowardice. Dwarf boy Reggie, for example, works
very hard to keep his life a big secret, as do Florida Jim, Loogy, et
cetera, not because they are afraid of identity theft, but because they
are afraid of being punched in the nose or, in Loogy's case, any of the
large orifices in the front of his head.