HK HK is offline

Default Stuck

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jul 7, 12:56 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:12:46 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.
Which thread? All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...
Don't know for sure, but it sounds like I'm not missing a whole hell of
lot on Chuck's Island.

You aren't.
Better to take your Dwarf Army and soldier on down the road. Somewhere on
your journey you might learn how to act when in your hosts' house.

I don't understand why over at Chuck's it's apparently against the
rules to ask someone about their boat!!!!!
Isn't it a boating forum?

Gene explained this quite well earlier.

The answer is that loogy is not interested in logical explanations.

On Jul 7, 1:59*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 7, 12:56 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

Don't know for sure, but it sounds like I'm not missing a whole hell of
lot on Chuck's Island.

You aren't.
Better to take your Dwarf Army and soldier on down the road. Somewhere on
your journey you might learn how to act when in your hosts' house.

I don't understand why over at Chuck's it's apparently against the
rules to ask someone about their boat!!!!!
Isn't it a boating forum?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-----------------

Gene explained this quite well earlier.- Hide quoted text -

No, not really. Why would it be out of the ordinary to ask someone
about a boat they have stated they own? Odd, I don't mind people
asking me about my boats at all! Do you?
Jim Jim is offline

wrote in message
On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

You got it.
Now doncha think that's worth considering for jail time? People got busted
for less.

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

wrote in message
On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

You got it.
Now doncha think that's worth considering for jail time? People got
busted for less.

I'm sure some interested boating-related posts from you, justwait,
loogy, and the rest of your gang would liven up any boating discussion
board.

But, instead, all you boys do is whine.

wrote in message

On Jul 7, 12:56 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
[...]

Congratulations Loogy. You have managed to get binned under the
handle of "hidden" and re-register under the new handle of
"bodacious".

I am sure will be able to plug the loophole. Stay tuned.

Harry is well on his way to his 2nd time out.

As well as another idiot I referred to Chuck...I know who.....

On Jul 7, 8:31*am, wrote:
On Jul 7, 7:59*am, "Jim" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message

.. .

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:46:48 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Can't. But that's OK. I see enough of it right here. Self-control seems to
be a rare commodity.

Harry is well on his way to his 2nd time out. The moron can't help himself.

Harry needs protection. Apparently no one can ask him a question about
his lobster boat over at Chuck's. There must be a specific rule that
you can't mention any of Harry's many, many lies over there.

As well as your COWARDICE, over here??????

wrote in message

On Jul 7, 12:56 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------**-----------------

Gene explained this quite well earlier.- Hide quoted text -

No, not really. Why would it be out of the ordinary to ask someone
about a boat they have stated they own? Odd, I don't mind people
asking me about my boats at all! Do you?- Hide quoted text -

you wont show it (COWARD as usual) you dork.

But, instead, all you boys do is whine.

Or re-register with yet ANOTHER identity.... What stupid
asses...you'll run out of options, and soon disappear.
Herring and Loogy cant hide, its their grammer, or lack of... that
gives them away.

Off topic Stuck in Iraq vs. Stuck on Stupid.... Ellen MacArthur ASA 28 November 7th 06 04:27 AM
Stuck Duoprop Jeff General 2 June 2nd 05 02:00 AM
Stuck Outdrive Jason Bourne General 4 July 26th 04 03:43 PM
stuck propeller Fred General 5 November 6th 03 03:31 PM
Powerhead stuck Nig UK Power Boats 2 October 31st 03 06:21 PM