posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Off topic Stuck in Iraq vs. Stuck on Stupid....

Personally I think Senator Kerry let some of his private thoughts come out. He really
does think soldiers are stupid and uneducated and he's smart and educated.
But, let's say this time Kerry just told a bad joke about Mr. Bush. Let's give him the
benefit of the doubt. OK?
So then you have to ask what's worse? Being twice elected President of the United States
and *stuck in Iraq* or being a losing presidential candidate and being *stuck on stupid*?
The Senator's trying to lie his way out of a huge blunder. He looks stupid and proves why
he's a loser.
This is God dealing a death blow . A death blow to Democrats of getting control of Congress...

Cheers,
Ellen

P.S. Even the *stupid soldiers* are making fun of the Senator. http://www.drudgereport.com/irak.jpg
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
Personally I think Senator Kerry let some of his private thoughts come out. He really
does think soldiers are stupid and uneducated and he's smart and educated.
But, let's say this time Kerry just told a bad joke about Mr. Bush. Let's give him the
benefit of the doubt. OK?
So then you have to ask what's worse? Being twice elected President of the United States
and *stuck in Iraq* or being a losing presidential candidate and being *stuck on stupid*?
The Senator's trying to lie his way out of a huge blunder. He looks stupid and proves why
he's a loser.
This is God dealing a death blow . A death blow to Democrats of getting control of Congress...

Cheers,
Ellen

P.S. Even the *stupid soldiers* are making fun of the Senator. http://www.drudgereport.com/irak.jpg

MY GOD, Kerry isnt smart, he's a lawyer. My dog could pass the bar
exam with some training. Law school is for people who are just smart
enough to pass liberal arts with good grades.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote
| Law school is for people who are just smart
| enough to pass liberal arts with good grades.

Your 100% right there, O'Hara. Our Dave proves it.....

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
This is God dealing a death blow . A death blow to Democrats of getting control of Congress...

It is exactly this kind of delusional thinking that got us into the mess
we're in in Iraq. We're winning, right? Success is just around the
corner, right?

But that's ok. You just keep whistling there, dude.

//Walt
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Walt" wrote
| We're winning, right?

Yes, we're winning. The terrorists are over there. They don't seem to be hitting our
big buildings with airplanes again. They haven't done anything over here. They're killing
each other off over there instead. I call that winning.... Our soldiers are are winning.

|Success is just around the corner, right?

Exactly wrong! Success happened about two years ago when we got Saddam. Success
is happening all the time because the terrorists are fighting over there. They aren't here. Duh!

| But that's ok. You just keep whistling there, dude.

That's *Dame*, Dame Ellen MacArthur! :-)

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:

| But that's ok. You just keep whistling there, dude.

That's *Dame*, Dame Ellen MacArthur! :-)

Any relation to Dame Edna?

//Walt
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Walt" wrote
| We're winning, right?

Yes, we're winning. The terrorists are over there. They don't seem to
be hitting our
big buildings with airplanes again. They haven't done anything over here.
They're killing
each other off over there instead. I call that winning.... Our soldiers
are are winning.

|Success is just around the corner, right?

Exactly wrong! Success happened about two years ago when we got
Saddam. Success
is happening all the time because the terrorists are fighting over there.
They aren't here. Duh!

| But that's ok. You just keep whistling there, dude.

That's *Dame*, Dame Ellen MacArthur! :-)

Cheers,
Ellen

If Bush's terrorist policy is a failure then look at Clinton's. All the
embassies, WTC #1, airliners etc. Clinton did nothing and the terrorists
operated with impunity.

Vote Democrat and get another WTC.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

A better question is "Any relation to humanity?"

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Walt" wrote in message
Ellen MacArthur wrote:

| But that's ok. You just keep whistling there, dude.

That's *Dame*, Dame Ellen MacArthur! :-)

Any relation to Dame Edna?

//Walt

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Did nothing? Did you smoke too much wacky tabacy today?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Walt" wrote
| We're winning, right?

Yes, we're winning. The terrorists are over there. They don't seem to
be hitting our
big buildings with airplanes again. They haven't done anything over here.
They're killing
each other off over there instead. I call that winning.... Our soldiers
are are winning.

|Success is just around the corner, right?

Exactly wrong! Success happened about two years ago when we got
Saddam. Success
is happening all the time because the terrorists are fighting over there.
They aren't here. Duh!

| But that's ok. You just keep whistling there, dude.

That's *Dame*, Dame Ellen MacArthur! :-)

Cheers,
Ellen

If Bush's terrorist policy is a failure then look at Clinton's. All the
embassies, WTC #1, airliners etc. Clinton did nothing and the terrorists
operated with impunity.

Vote Democrat and get another WTC.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I know it's too much to ask of them, but the right-wing nuts in this group
should read The One Percent Doctrine, by Ron Suskind. I guess he must be a
liberal and anti-American, as he won the Pulitzer.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:46:58 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
scribbled thusly:

"Walt" wrote
| We're winning, right?

Yes, we're winning. The terrorists are over there. They don't seem to
be hitting our
big buildings with airplanes again.

AT WHAT COST fer **** sake!

I'll let you in on a little secret..you'll be pulling out of Iraq in
the next 12 months and leaving that country in far worse shape than it
was before you invaded.

THEN! You'll have a terrorist threat never before imagined!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Mystery Beach Photo Contest Horvath ASA 21 October 3rd 03 05:45 PM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM