posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Off topic Stuck in Iraq vs. Stuck on Stupid....

I know it's too much to ask of them, but the right-wing nuts in this group
should read The One Percent Doctrine, by Ron Suskind. I guess he must be a
liberal and anti-American, as he won the Pulitzer.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:46:58 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
scribbled thusly:

"Walt" wrote
| We're winning, right?

Yes, we're winning. The terrorists are over there. They don't seem to
be hitting our
big buildings with airplanes again.

AT WHAT COST fer **** sake!

I'll let you in on a little secret..you'll be pulling out of Iraq in
the next 12 months and leaving that country in far worse shape than it
was before you invaded.

THEN! You'll have a terrorist threat never before imagined!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.