posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] dbohara@mindspring.com is offline

Default Off topic Stuck in Iraq vs. Stuck on Stupid....

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
Personally I think Senator Kerry let some of his private thoughts come out. He really
does think soldiers are stupid and uneducated and he's smart and educated.
But, let's say this time Kerry just told a bad joke about Mr. Bush. Let's give him the
benefit of the doubt. OK?
So then you have to ask what's worse? Being twice elected President of the United States
and *stuck in Iraq* or being a losing presidential candidate and being *stuck on stupid*?
The Senator's trying to lie his way out of a huge blunder. He looks stupid and proves why
he's a loser.
This is God dealing a death blow . A death blow to Democrats of getting control of Congress...

Cheers,
Ellen

P.S. Even the *stupid soldiers* are making fun of the Senator. http://www.drudgereport.com/irak.jpg

MY GOD, Kerry isnt smart, he's a lawyer. My dog could pass the bar
exam with some training. Law school is for people who are just smart
enough to pass liberal arts with good grades.