BoatBanter.com

-   -   Stuck (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/95949-stuck.html)

Jim July 7th 08 12:46 PM

Stuck

Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

John H.[_4_] July 7th 08 12:55 PM

Stuck

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:46:48 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Can't. But that's OK. I see enough of it right here. Self-control seems to
be a rare commodity.

HK July 7th 08 12:59 PM

Stuck

Jim wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Hehehe. You and the six other little schitts, er, dwarfs, can't seem to
behave, can you...

Jim July 7th 08 12:59 PM

Stuck

"John H." wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:46:48 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Can't. But that's OK. I see enough of it right here. Self-control seems to
be a rare commodity.

Harry is well on his way to his 2nd time out. The moron can't help himself.

[email protected] July 7th 08 01:31 PM

Stuck

On Jul 7, 7:59*am, "Jim" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:46:48 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Can't. But that's OK. I see enough of it right here. Self-control seems to
be a rare commodity.

Harry is well on his way to his 2nd time out. The moron can't help himself.

Harry needs protection. Apparently no one can ask him a question about
his lobster boat over at Chuck's. There must be a specific rule that
you can't mention any of Harry's many, many lies over there.

[email protected] July 7th 08 04:12 PM

Stuck

On Jul 7, 7:46*am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

John H.[_4_] July 7th 08 04:20 PM

Stuck

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:12:46 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 7, 7:46*am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

Don't know for sure, but it sounds like I'm not missing a whole hell of a
lot on Chuck's Island.

Don White July 7th 08 05:56 PM

Stuck

wrote:

On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

Don't know for sure, but it sounds like I'm not missing a whole hell of a
lot on Chuck's Island.

You aren't.
Better to take your Dwarf Army and soldier on down the road. Somewhere on
your journey you might learn how to act when in your hosts' house.

[email protected] July 7th 08 06:14 PM

Stuck

wrote:

On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? *All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

Don't know for sure, but it sounds like I'm not missing a whole hell of a
lot on Chuck's Island.

You aren't.
Better to take your Dwarf Army and soldier on down the road. *Somewhere on
your journey you might learn how to act when in your hosts' house.

I don't understand why over at Chuck's it's apparently against the
rules to ask someone about their boat!!!!!
Isn't it a boating forum?

Don White July 7th 08 06:59 PM

Stuck

wrote:

On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

Don't know for sure, but it sounds like I'm not missing a whole hell of
lot on Chuck's Island.

You aren't.
Better to take your Dwarf Army and soldier on down the road. Somewhere on
your journey you might learn how to act when in your hosts' house.

I don't understand why over at Chuck's it's apparently against the
rules to ask someone about their boat!!!!!
Isn't it a boating forum?

Gene explained this quite well earlier.