BoatBanter.com

-   -   Stuck (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/95949-stuck.html)

[email protected] July 8th 08 01:42 PM

Stuck

On Jul 7, 4:10*pm, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:

Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? *All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

You got it.
Now doncha think that's worth considering for jail time? People got busted
for less.

People get jail time their for mentioning someone's boat! Odd in a
boating forum, huh?

[email protected] July 8th 08 11:22 PM

Stuck

On Jul 7, 7:46*am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Dont go there, under yet another alias then.

[email protected] July 9th 08 06:51 AM

Stuck

Odd in a boating forum, huh?

Thats another forum.....not here.

DK July 12th 08 01:16 AM

Stuck

Jim wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:46:48 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Can't. But that's OK. I see enough of it right here. Self-control
seems to
be a rare commodity.

Harry is well on his way to his 2nd time out. The moron can't help himself.

It's pretty damn funny how he rationalizes it. He was reprimanded like
a child and doesn't see how pathetic that is.

DK July 12th 08 01:20 AM

Stuck

wrote:
On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

WAFA is performing his usual spin. He even calls the moderator
"Chuckster", a guy he has trashed here in the past.