Jim Jim is offline

Default Stuck

Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:46:48 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Can't. But that's OK. I see enough of it right here. Self-control seems to
be a rare commodity.
HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Hehehe. You and the six other little schitts, er, dwarfs, can't seem to
behave, can you...
Jim Jim is offline

"John H." wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:46:48 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Can't. But that's OK. I see enough of it right here. Self-control seems to
be a rare commodity.

Harry is well on his way to his 2nd time out. The moron can't help himself.

On Jul 7, 7:59*am, "Jim" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:46:48 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Can't. But that's OK. I see enough of it right here. Self-control seems to
be a rare commodity.

Harry is well on his way to his 2nd time out. The moron can't help himself.

Harry needs protection. Apparently no one can ask him a question about
his lobster boat over at Chuck's. There must be a specific rule that
you can't mention any of Harry's many, many lies over there.

Senior Member

On Jul 7, 7:46*am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

On Jul 7, 12:56*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:12:46 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? *All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

Don't know for sure, but it sounds like I'm not missing a whole hell of a
lot on Chuck's Island.

You aren't.
Better to take your Dwarf Army and soldier on down the road. *Somewhere on
your journey you might learn how to act when in your hosts' house.

I don't understand why over at Chuck's it's apparently against the
rules to ask someone about their boat!!!!!
Isn't it a boating forum?

wrote:

On Jul 7, 7:46 am, "Jim" wrote:
Stuck on stupid, that is. Check Chuck's place.

Which thread? All I see is WAFA trolling with old pictures trying to
start a fight instead of following the rules...

Don't know for sure, but it sounds like I'm not missing a whole hell of
lot on Chuck's Island.

You aren't.
Better to take your Dwarf Army and soldier on down the road. Somewhere on
your journey you might learn how to act when in your hosts' house.

I don't understand why over at Chuck's it's apparently against the
rules to ask someone about their boat!!!!!
Isn't it a boating forum?

Gene explained this quite well earlier.

Off topic Stuck in Iraq vs. Stuck on Stupid.... Ellen MacArthur ASA 28 November 7th 06 04:27 AM
Stuck Duoprop Jeff General 2 June 2nd 05 02:00 AM
Stuck Outdrive Jason Bourne General 4 July 26th 04 03:43 PM
stuck propeller Fred General 5 November 6th 03 03:31 PM
Powerhead stuck Nig UK Power Boats 2 October 31st 03 06:21 PM