Nig

Default Powerhead stuck

Seems stupid but do any of you know how to detatch a powerhead from
its gasket and dowels. I know that all the bolts are out because I
stripped one earlier this week. Is there a new type of release agent,
at the moment I'm using 'plus gas'. It's been soaking overnight so
I'll try again later. Anyone need any bits for an early 80s Suzuki 65
?
Thanks
Trond Solem

"Nig" wrote in message
om...
Seems stupid but do any of you know how to detatch a powerhead from
its gasket and dowels. I know that all the bolts are out because I
stripped one earlier this week. Is there a new type of release agent,
at the moment I'm using 'plus gas'. It's been soaking overnight so
I'll try again later. Anyone need any bits for an early 80s Suzuki 65
?

Crowbar seems to do the job......