posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Advice needed - Drilling a small hole in my PWC footwells?

"Chuck" wrote in

Thanks Larry, I understand where you are coming from. I had intended
to plug the holes with flush plugs like those pictured here
http://www.moellermarine.com/afterma...ll/acessories/
or here http://www.aquacraftmodels.com/acces...aqub9506-2.jpg
I will wait to see a few more responses and will still probably wait.
By then the water I am so concerned about may evaporate!

Why not just tilt the PWC trailer up so the ride plate is sitting on the
ground. Prop it up there if you have to. There's no oil in the engine
that's gonna run out tilted with the bow up like that. If you tilt it up,
the footwells will drain out the back like they're supposed to....no holes
necessary.

small sailboat advice MatthewK Boat Building 11 October 3rd 07 11:58 PM
Jet Ski Advice Needed Tom General 0 June 27th 05 02:24 PM
fibreglass boat with hole :: advice Bluesky UK Power Boats 3 October 8th 04 04:37 PM
Small Boat Recommendation Needed Submariner General 4 June 7th 04 07:10 PM
Advice needed Adrian Boat Building 9 September 23rd 03 06:06 PM