Tom

Default Jet Ski Advice Needed

I have a friend who just bought a place down the street from our bay
place and she would like to buy a jet ski (personal watercraft or
whatever). She's a (fairly) responsible 50 year old so it's just for
cruising etc - not hotdogging. I know she needs a 3 seater for
stability but I don't know much about brands and reliability so I
would appreciate any advice you may have that I can pass on to her.
Are Polaris units as bad as their ATV counterparts? Any ideas about
the new Honda line - seems like everything else they make is good.
Being a single female she needs reliability primarily but stability
and good ride are important. Thanks for any info you might share.