posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Advice needed - Drilling a small hole in my PWC footwells?

"Chuck" wrote in message
It rains a lot here and I am thinking of drilling an 1/8" drain hole so
the rain water drains from the topside of the footwells down into the
hull/bilge area and then out the back of the drain plugs when I am not
using my waverunner. When I am in the water, running the bilge can handle
any small amount of water that drains from the footwells into the hull.
What do ya think???

ps: Sorry to ask here but the PWC newsgroup is all spam now.

I've got a better idea. Take a half inch drill bit and drill about a hundred
holes in the bottom of the hull. Thank you.

PWCs should be banned.

--
Gregory Hall