HK HK is offline

Default WAFA explained

King Vurtang The Constipated wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 05:20:16 -0700 (PDT), anonymous
wrote:

On Jul 4, 7:59 am, HK wrote:

The Circle of Jerks, er, Jocks?- Hide quoted text -

Good morning WAFA. Are you going to be like this all day or do we have
to put you in bozo's bin?

Bozo is dead.

My bozo bin is on hiatus, but it isn't dead.

The antics of Loogy, WaitaMinute, DK, BAR, Florida Jim, Reggie, and John
Herring, known collectively as the Seven Dwarfs of Rec.Boats, are mildly
amusing in small doses. I don't think I've ever encountered a group of
usenetters that works so hard to crawl along the bottom.

Loogy, obviously, is Dopey, though he does have competition from JustWait.

wrote:

On Jul 4, 7:59 am, HK wrote:

The Circle of Jerks, er, Jocks?- Hide quoted text -

Good morning WAFA. Are you going to be like this all day or do we have
to put you in bozo's bin?

Bozo is dead.

Both Bozo's are dead. The original and Bob H the TV Bozo.

VMG Explained.... silverback ASA 0 October 8th 06 11:03 AM
OT Bush win explained Dixon General 0 December 21st 04 04:32 PM
junnie explained JAXAshby General 0 October 1st 04 03:46 AM
Oil Shortage Explained Calif Bill General 6 March 26th 04 06:28 AM
Ta Tah! 4th roots explained JAXAshby ASA 13 March 14th 04 05:26 PM