Senator John Blutarsky Senator John Blutarsky is offline

Default WAFA explained

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 07:12:41 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

What
Fine
Attitude

This should appease the gods of civility.

Of course the tone of the issuance of this statement is very important.

Some people might think it means something else.

A paranoid schizo rectal fissure (PSRF) recently tried to permanently attach
a different definition to (WAFA). Don't let this TURD (self explanatory)
ever try to define our means motives or actions.

Thank you,
Member of the selection committee

Thank The Gods - whew - I'm glad the Selection Committee finally got
around to this important issue.

Bozos...

And speaking of Bozos...

He's dead!!!