Jim Jim is offline

Default WAFA explained

What
Fine
Attitude

This should appease the gods of civility.

Of course the tone of the issuance of this statement is very important.

Some people might think it means something else.

A paranoid schizo rectal fissure (PSRF) recently tried to permanently attach
a different definition to (WAFA). Don't let this TURD (self explanatory)
ever try to define our means motives or actions.

Thank you,
Member of the selection committee

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 07:12:41 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

What
Fine
Attitude

This should appease the gods of civility.

Of course the tone of the issuance of this statement is very important.

Some people might think it means something else.

A paranoid schizo rectal fissure (PSRF) recently tried to permanently attach
a different definition to (WAFA). Don't let this TURD (self explanatory)
ever try to define our means motives or actions.

Thank you,
Member of the selection committee

Thank The Gods - whew - I'm glad the Selection Committee finally got
around to this important issue.

Bozos...

And speaking of Bozos...

He's dead!!!

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...ECTRwD91MMUE00

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 07:12:41 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

What
Fine
Attitude

This should appease the gods of civility.

Of course the tone of the issuance of this statement is very important.

Some people might think it means something else.

A paranoid schizo rectal fissure (PSRF) recently tried to permanently attach
a different definition to (WAFA). Don't let this TURD (self explanatory)
ever try to define our means motives or actions.

Thank you,
Member of the selection committee

As the originator of same, I would agree that you could well be correct.
And even if you're not correct, you're displaying an attitude we should all
envy and attempt to emulate.

Happy 4th!!

http://www.blog.speculist.com/archives/fireworks.gif

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 11:23:36 GMT, Senator John Blutarsky
wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 07:12:41 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

What
Fine
Attitude

This should appease the gods of civility.

Of course the tone of the issuance of this statement is very important.

Some people might think it means something else.

A paranoid schizo rectal fissure (PSRF) recently tried to permanently attach
a different definition to (WAFA). Don't let this TURD (self explanatory)
ever try to define our means motives or actions.

Thank you,
Member of the selection committee

Thank The Gods - whew - I'm glad the Selection Committee finally got
around to this important issue.

Bozos...

And speaking of Bozos...

He's dead!!!

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...ECTRwD91MMUE00

I wonder if anyone's told the guy who's named his Bin after him. Or was it
after himself. I'm confused on that point.

Happy 4th, anyway!

Jim Jim is offline

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

I have the support of the originator and selection committee chairman.
Thank you John

HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 07:47:50 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

Just think, if you were a jock, we'd all be jock supporters!

Get it? Jock supporters?

Oh well....

The Circle of Jerks, er, Jocks?

Jim Jim is offline

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 07:47:50 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
[...]

That doesn't translate well but thanks.
Happy 4Th. You have earned the right to celebrate. I salute you and everyone
else that has helped to make, and keep, us free and independent.

On Jul 4, 7:59*am, HK wrote:

The Circle of Jerks, er, Jocks?- Hide quoted text -

Good morning WAFA. Are you going to be like this all day or do we have
to put you in bozo's bin?

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 05:20:16 -0700 (PDT), anonymous
wrote:

On Jul 4, 7:59*am, HK wrote:

The Circle of Jerks, er, Jocks?- Hide quoted text -

Good morning WAFA. Are you going to be like this all day or do we have
to put you in bozo's bin?

Bozo is dead.

VMG Explained.... silverback ASA 0 October 8th 06 11:03 AM
OT Bush win explained Dixon General 0 December 21st 04 04:32 PM
junnie explained JAXAshby General 0 October 1st 04 03:46 AM
Oil Shortage Explained Calif Bill General 6 March 26th 04 06:28 AM
Ta Tah! 4th roots explained JAXAshby ASA 13 March 14th 04 05:26 PM