HK HK is offline

Default One must wonder...

John H. wrote:
why most of the major media refuse to mention that Spitzer is a Democrat,
although the party affiliation is mentioned ad nauseum when a Republican is
involved in a sex scandal.

It couldn't be media bias, could it?

http://tinyurl.com/2c3kms

The undereducated must never know the truth, else the Democrats may lose
their base.

I wonder what one might conclude from those who spend their time on
websites that "expose and combat liberal media bias." I wonder if those
very sites are biased. I wonder.

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:40:23 -0500, John H.
wrote:

why most of the major media refuse to mention that Spitzer is a Democrat,
although the party affiliation is mentioned ad nauseum when a Republican is
involved in a sex scandal.

It couldn't be media bias, could it?

http://tinyurl.com/2c3kms

The undereducated must never know the truth, else the Democrats may lose
their base.

Got a better one for you.

Go to Detroit news - paper, TV - whatever, and find what political
affiliation the mayor of Detroit is.

Oh - the reason?

He's involved with the murder a hooker.

And covering/obstructing the investigation.

news

--
John

He paid for a hooker. bfd Misdemeaner most places.

BAR BAR is offline

jamesgangnc wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
news
why most of the major media refuse to mention that Spitzer is a Democrat,
although the party affiliation is mentioned ad nauseum when a Republican
is
involved in a sex scandal.

It couldn't be media bias, could it?

http://tinyurl.com/2c3kms

The undereducated must never know the truth, else the Democrats may lose
their base.
--
John

He paid for a hooker. bfd Misdemeaner most places.

Speeding is illegal and nobody much cares about it until some gets
killed. Does that mean that we should stop enforcing the speeding laws?

HK HK is offline

wrote:

why most of the major media refuse to mention that Spitzer is a Democrat,
although the party affiliation is mentioned ad nauseum when a Republican is
involved in a sex scandal.

It couldn't be media bias, could it?

http://tinyurl.com/2c3kms

The undereducated must never know the truth, else the Democrats may lose
their base.

Got a better one for you.

Go to Detroit news - paper, TV - whatever, and find what political
affiliation the mayor of Detroit is.

Oh - the reason?

He's involved with the murder a hooker.

And covering/obstructing the investigation.

Republicans involved in these scandals are identified by political party
because the GOP likes to identify itself as the party of "family
values," and since it obviously is not, it is interesting to point out
the various sexual adventures of "family value"
conservatives/Republicans. My favorite exposes involve
conservative/Republicans and gays.

HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
jamesgangnc wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
news
why most of the major media refuse to mention that Spitzer is a
Democrat,
although the party affiliation is mentioned ad nauseum when a
Republican is
involved in a sex scandal.

It couldn't be media bias, could it?

http://tinyurl.com/2c3kms

The undereducated must never know the truth, else the Democrats may lose
their base.
--
John

He paid for a hooker. bfd Misdemeaner most places.

Speeding is illegal and nobody much cares about it until some gets
killed. Does that mean that we should stop enforcing the speeding laws?

We certainly should not be enforcing laws against consensual sex acts
between adults, although I do admit I enjoy reading and seeing about the
scandals between the hypocritical right-wing "family values"
conservatives and their proclivity for gays.
BAR BAR is offline

wrote:

[...]

One can only conclude, by your statments above, that the Democrat party
has no values, none, nada, zip. Is that correct.

Throw the bar on the floor, then everything we do will be above the bar
aren't a great party, that's the Democrats.

BAR BAR is offline

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
jamesgangnc wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
news why most of the major media refuse to mention that Spitzer is a
[...]

What is your definition of consensual?

The Democrats are getting a big black eye with this one. Add Pelosi's
refusal to divest here positions in drug companies and the possible
steering of contracts to her husband's company's and you come to the
conclusion that the Democrat party is full of corruption.

jamesgangnc wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
news
why most of the major media refuse to mention that Spitzer is a Democrat,
although the party affiliation is mentioned ad nauseum when a Republican
is
involved in a sex scandal.

It couldn't be media bias, could it?

http://tinyurl.com/2c3kms

The undereducated must never know the truth, else the Democrats may lose
their base.
--
John

He paid for a hooker. bfd Misdemeaner most places.

As someone who believes prostitution and the use of ALL drugs should not
be illegal, I don't disagree with you in principle. But when you
contribution $10,000 plus dollars to an illegal activity, especially one
you zealous prosecuted as an AG, and you are a politician on top of
that, it is now a very big deal.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

[...]

I don't believe that sexual relationships between consenting adults is
the business of anyone other than the adults involved in the relationship.

I don't take seriously any of "morality" crap as exuded by "family
value" conservatives/Republicans. It's all the height of hypocrisy.