BAR BAR is offline

Default One must wonder...

hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
HK wrote:
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
I don't believe that sexual relationships between consenting
adults is the business of anyone other than the adults involved
in the relationship.

Try that line on your wife and see how it flies.

We agree. We're loyal to each other because we are, but we don't
believe that matters of sexuality between consenting adults should
be the business of the law, or even the general public.

I don't give a damn who Governor Spitzer sleeps with, not even if
he sleeps with hookers, so long as he is using his own money to pay
for his fun. If he was using public funds, he should be prosecuted
for that, but not for the sex.

I think prostitution and drugs should be decriminalized, but i would
never recommend we just ignore those crimes we don't agree with. I
guess that is one of the things you and will just disagree.

If prostitution is decriminalized, well, then, it isn't a crime, is it?

Stupid laws should be fought. If we followed your example, we'd still
have segregation.

We have an established way to change those laws you call stupid. It is
called the legislative process. You are free to encourage your
Democrat brothers and sisters to offer a bill decriminalizing
prostitution. Or, you can go and have a state or municipality enact a
law decriminalizing prostitution.

I am suprised the party of low morales and no ethics, the Democrat
party, hasn't gotten this accomplished yet.

There is *nothing* a prostitute does that compares in depravity to what
Bush and Cheney have perpetrated on this country and the world.

Right.

BAR BAR is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
HK wrote:
wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

It's already legal in two states, although heavily regulated.

Try and get the law passed today and tell me how much the pro
prostitution side looses by.

"BAR" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
HK wrote:
wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

Probably. Who cares? You can't stop it anyway. Same as drugs.

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 01:59:51 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 00:14:30 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

A bunch snipped.

It doesn't matter to me. You're making the connection. Real people who
study
these things say income is the issue, not political affiliation.

I don't see the information you were told to find. Turn off the TV and
find
it.

Oh, I see. Well, if the truth doesn't matter to you, go to bed.

Good night.
--
John

Are you saying out of wedlock pregnancy is caused by political
affiliation?

Doug, I told you to go to bed.

Out-of-wedlock pregnancies are caused by sex between a male and a
female.
The female is not married. The male may or may not be married.

I should have explained that to you.
--
John

In that case, your use of the political affiliation connection was
nonsense.

No, you just have to get beyond the superficial.
--
John

Yah OK.