HK HK is offline

Default One must wonder...

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
jamesgangnc wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
news why most of the major media refuse to mention that Spitzer is a
Democrat,
although the party affiliation is mentioned ad nauseum when a
Republican is
involved in a sex scandal.

It couldn't be media bias, could it?

http://tinyurl.com/2c3kms

The undereducated must never know the truth, else the Democrats may
lose
their base.
--
John

He paid for a hooker. bfd Misdemeaner most places.

Speeding is illegal and nobody much cares about it until some gets
killed. Does that mean that we should stop enforcing the speeding laws?

We certainly should not be enforcing laws against consensual sex acts
between adults, although I do admit I enjoy reading and seeing about
the scandals between the hypocritical right-wing "family values"
conservatives and their proclivity for gays.

What is your definition of consensual?

Consensual - you know - both parties agree. They consent. The standard
definition. What do you think consensual means? :)

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
jamesgangnc wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
news
why most of the major media refuse to mention that Spitzer is a
Democrat,
although the party affiliation is mentioned ad nauseum when a Republican
is
involved in a sex scandal.

It couldn't be media bias, could it?

http://tinyurl.com/2c3kms

The undereducated must never know the truth, else the Democrats may lose
their base.
--
John

He paid for a hooker. bfd Misdemeaner most places.

Speeding is illegal and nobody much cares about it until some gets killed.
Does that mean that we should stop enforcing the speeding laws?

No, I'm cool with him getting busted. Just putting it in perspective.

Senior Member

On Mar 12, 8:40*am, John H. wrote:
why most of the major media refuse to mention that Spitzer is a Democrat,
although the party affiliation is mentioned ad nauseum when a Republican is
involved in a sex scandal.

It couldn't be media bias, could it?

http://tinyurl.com/2c3kms

The undereducated must never know the truth, else the Democrats may lose
their base.
--
John

Yeah, and where is all the "culture of corruption:" talk? All they are
saying is prostitution should be legal...I bet he is going to try to
stay in his positition..

Senior Member

On Mar 12, 7:55*am, "jamesgangnc" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

news
why most of the major media refuse to mention that Spitzer is a Democrat,
although the party affiliation is mentioned ad nauseum when a Republican
is
involved in a sex scandal.

It couldn't be media bias, could it?

http://tinyurl.com/2c3kms

The undereducated must never know the truth, else the Democrats may lose
their base.
--
John

He paid for a hooker. *bfd *Misdemeaner most places.

Yeah, lucky he did not tap his foot...

"HK" wrote in message

Consensual - you know - both parties agree. They consent. The standard
definition. What do you think consensual means? :)

I think I'll reconsider our personal value system and encourage our kids
that:

Extramarital sex is fun and ok ..... as long as it is consensual. Forget
the vows and commitments you made to each other.
Drugs are fun and ok ..... as long as everyone in the family agrees.
Introduce your 12 year old to the pleasures.
Lying and cheating is ok .... as long as it only serves your personal
agenda.

In other words, become a Democrat.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Consensual - you know - both parties agree. They consent. The standard
definition. What do you think consensual means? :)

I think I'll reconsider our personal value system and encourage our kids
that:

Extramarital sex is fun and ok ..... as long as it is consensual. Forget
the vows and commitments you made to each other.
Drugs are fun and ok ..... as long as everyone in the family agrees.
Introduce your 12 year old to the pleasures.
Lying and cheating is ok .... as long as it only serves your personal
agenda.

In other words, become a Democrat.

Eisboch

Oh, please. We're discussing the criminalization of consensual sex
between adults.
HK HK is offline

"John H." wrote in message

news
why most of the major media refuse to mention that Spitzer is a Democrat,
although the party affiliation is mentioned ad nauseum when a Republican
is
involved in a sex scandal.
It couldn't be media bias, could it?
http://tinyurl.com/2c3kms
The undereducated must never know the truth, else the Democrats may lose
their base.
--
John

He paid for a hooker. bfd Misdemeaner most places.

Yeah, lucky he did not tap his foot...

That's the whole point...if he were tapping his foot, he'd be a
conservative Republican family values guy looking for gay sex.
Senior Member

On Mar 12, 8:27*am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Consensual - you know - both parties agree. They consent. The standard
definition. What do you think consensual means? * :)

I think I'll reconsider our personal value system and encourage our kids
that:

Extramarital sex is fun and ok ..... as long as it is consensual. * Forget
the vows and commitments you made to each other.
Drugs are fun and ok ..... as long as everyone in the family agrees.
Introduce your 12 year old to the pleasures.
Lying and cheating is ok .... as long as it only serves your personal
agenda.

In other words, become a Democrat.

Eisboch

Oh, please. We're discussing the criminalization of consensual sex
between adults.- Hide quoted text -

That is a lie.. and you know it, We all do, and hopefully no one will
waste our time trying to get you to admit it...

"HK" wrote in message
I don't believe that sexual relationships between consenting adults is the
business of anyone other than the adults involved in the relationship.

Try that line on your wife and see how it flies.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Consensual - you know - both parties agree. They consent. The standard
definition. What do you think consensual means? :)

I think I'll reconsider our personal value system and encourage our kids
that:

Extramarital sex is fun and ok ..... as long as it is consensual.
Forget the vows and commitments you made to each other.
Drugs are fun and ok ..... as long as everyone in the family agrees.
Introduce your 12 year old to the pleasures.
Lying and cheating is ok .... as long as it only serves your personal
agenda.

In other words, become a Democrat.

Eisboch

Oh, please. We're discussing the criminalization of consensual sex between
adults.

I happen to think that there is a difference between consensual sex between
adults and cheating on your wife with a hired hooker.

Eisboch