Default I Am Rich roo!

On Mar 26, 11:24*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 05:46:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Mar 25, 8:14*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:18:59 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
I'm pretty neutral in my guitars, different sounds for different types
of music and sound. My strat is my number one guitar. I'd like to own
a nice vintage jazzmaster.

Around here, the #1 is my sunburst finish Ovation Custom Balladeer - I
prefer the acoustic sound in my old age. *I don't play the Strat all
that much anymore and the same goes with the Gretsch Country
Gentleman.

I still rock (even got on stage awhile back!) so I use my strat alot.
It's my number one guitar (candy apple red, to boot!). For acoustic
I've not got anything too far out, but I've got a decent Takamine:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...s-340C-Acousti...

I actually liked the Jaguar - short neck and it had some other little
nagging problems, but over all I liked it. *Not a real rock and roll
guitar by any stretch of imagination - more like a solid body jazz
guitar.

I like the sound of the Jag, and the Jazzmaster.

Never played a Jazzmaster.- Hide quoted text -

Had a friend that had one a few years back. Kind of a mellower, softer
Jag.
Tim Tim is offline

Default I Am Rich

HK wrote:

So, are you taking us to dinner?

i will after I collect on this one!

DONATION!!!! Inbox
Rebecca David Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 12:57
PM

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
DONATION!!!!

From Mrs. Rebecca David.

Greetings to you and your family,In my search for a reliable person
and having gotten your contact I have decided to seek your help in
carrying out my last wishes. My name is Mrs. Rebecca David. I'm a 65
years old woman and from Solomon Islands presently in cote d'voire. I
was a merchant and owned two businesses in United State, London. I was
also married with two children.

My husband and two children died in a car accident six years ago.
Before this happened, my business and concern for making money was all
I live for. I never really cared about other values in life. But since
the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless
families. I have been helping orphans in orphanage/motherless homes. I
have also donated some money for humanitarian needs in Sudan, South
Africa, Cameroon, Brazil, Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian
countries. Only recently I saw on television the colossal loss of
properties and livelihood people in Canberra, Afghanistan,Iraq

I was moving with great pity and compassion that I decided to make
this contribution( TO DONATE on assisting people over there, I kept (US
$2.5M)(TOW MILLION FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS) in a long-term deposit
account in a Barclays Financial security company here . Presently,
I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophagi
cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told
me that I have only few months to live. It is my last wish to see this
money distributed to victims of the fire outbreak in Canberra,
Afghanistan,Iraq AND OTHER PART OF THE WORLD and other charity
organization.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit
and distributes it accordingly. Use your judgment to distribute the
money,If you are willing to help, please reply as soon as possible.

Rebecca David

To:
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
DONATION!!!!

From Mrs. Rebecca David.

[...]

Wow, "TOW MILLION FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS"!!!!!
DK DK is offline

JimH wrote:
Tell us about your boat DK.

It's a 36' Zimmerman-like lobster boat with a YANMAR 6CX-GTE2 (500-HP).

If that doesn't work for you, check the boats of rec.boats site. It's
been there since the day I bought it.

I'm currently shopping for a 18' bass boat - not to replace the CC.

Thanks for your interest, Warp17.
DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:

And he reads *every* word just like Donnie.

Read this ...Wordy Boy.

Now that has to be the most pathetic (attack) response EVER posted.

On Mar 26, 8:04*pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
And he reads *every* word just like Donnie.

Read this ...Wordy Boy.

Now that has to be the most pathetic (attack) response EVER posted.

Hey, I heard that your lobster boat has stealth technology that is so
advanced that not only is it invisible to radar, it's invisible to the
human eye.......

On Mar 27, 7:55*pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 26, 8:04 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
And he reads *every* word just like Donnie.
Read this ...Wordy Boy.
Now that has to be the most pathetic (attack) response EVER posted.

Hey, I heard that your lobster boat has stealth technology that is so
advanced that not only is it invisible to radar, it's invisible to the
human eye.......

*My* lobster boat?

Anyone can own one in their mind!

On Mar 28, 8:15*pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 27, 7:55 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 26, 8:04 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
And he reads *every* word just like Donnie.
Read this ...Wordy Boy.
Now that has to be the most pathetic (attack) response EVER posted.
Hey, I heard that your lobster boat has stealth technology that is so
advanced that not only is it invisible to radar, it's invisible to the
human eye.......
*My* lobster boat?

Anyone can own one in their mind!

I have FOUR!

And I'll bet they are magnificent, too! Probably outfitted with the
latest and best gadgets.........
Just remember, if anybody asks you for any evidence that you own them,
just instantly start name calling and insulting, then put them in
Bozo's bin. That gets the heat off of you.

Get Rich Daun Johnson General 0 January 31st 06 05:54 PM
Get Rich Daun Johnson UK Paddle 0 January 31st 06 07:29 AM
Get Rich Daun Johnson Tall Ships 0 January 31st 06 01:57 AM
Get Rich Daun Johnson ASA 0 January 31st 06 01:57 AM
Get Rich Daun Johnson General 0 January 31st 06 01:57 AM