Senior Member

Default I Am Rich

On Mar 10, 3:48*pm, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:40:34 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

John H. wrote:
!

Switch from stump-broke sheep to stump-broke cows. Just cut the stumps
higher. You'll be OK.
--
John

Don't you mean "Broke-Back Sheep?"

Ah, those little Montana Sweethearts.....

?;^)

I guess, for folks like you, I should have said 'stump-broke ewes'. I'm
hoping no one tries out a brokeback ram.
--
John- Hide quoted text -

Well, if you were a three foot wave, you could do a broke-back
LTP !!

Tim Tim is offline

John H. wrote:
!

Switch from stump-broke sheep to stump-broke cows. Just cut the stumps
higher. You'll be OK.
--
John

Don't you mean "Broke-Back Sheep?"

Ah, those little Montana Sweethearts.....

?;^)

I guess, for folks like you, I should have said 'stump-broke ewes'. I'm
hoping no one tries out a brokeback ram.
--
John- Hide quoted text -

Well, if you were a three foot wave, you could do a broke-back
LTP !!

Psssssst! Hey buddy. Need a watch?

A T4g Heuer w4tch is a luxury statement on its own. Unfortunately,
that luxury comes with a price... Except when you visit Prest1ge
Repl1cas, the web's most comprehensive collection of brand name
repl1ca w4tches. In Prest1ge Repl1cas, any T4g Heuer is available
for just over $200.
http://www.suppoenn.com/

For those of us who have always dreamed of wearing a T4g Heuer,
there is no better time to make our dream come true than this very
moment, and no better place to do it, than at Prest1ge Repl1cas.
Here you will find the most prestigious repl1ca T4g Heuers, at an
unbeatable price. Come inside now... your T4g Heuer watch is
waiting for you at Prest1ge Repl1cas.
http://www.suppoenn.com/

John H. wrote:
!

[...]

waiting for you at Prest1ge Repl1cas.http://www.suppoenn.com/- Hide quoted text -

Hey Tim.. ever dream of having a "Ricken Baker" 12 string? How about
if I told you it was less than $250!!!

Well here you go:

http://www.paylessguitars.com/produc...l.asp?Pid=1105

Hey, buy two, one of em' at that price

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 10, 10:21*pm, wrote:
On Mar 10, 4:53*pm, Tim wrote:

John H. wrote:
!

[...]

Hey, buy two, one of em' at that price- Hide quoted text -

I'm wondering when John Hall (CEO of RIC Int'l) will come down on them
like a hammer. He might not get the job done seeing their solde direct
from China. I kinow that JC Penney tried to amrket them about 4 years
ago, and Hall's legal team put the ka-bash (or, K-Bong!) to them in
short order.

Rickenbacker is very protective of their trademark[s] and people that
try to infringe upon them.

that's one reason that if you see a "Ricken-faker" on Ebay, the
auctions usually get pulled down pretty quickly.

"Tim" wrote in message
On Mar 10, 10:21 pm, wrote:
On Mar 10, 4:53 pm, Tim wrote:

I'm wondering when John Hall (CEO of RIC Int'l) will come down on them
like a hammer. He might not get the job done seeing their solde direct
from China. I kinow that JC Penney tried to amrket them about 4 years
ago, and Hall's legal team put the ka-bash (or, K-Bong!) to them in
short order.

Rickenbacker is very protective of their trademark[s] and people that
try to infringe upon them.

that's one reason that if you see a "Ricken-faker" on Ebay, the
auctions usually get pulled down pretty quickly.

Fender is marketing a "Jay Turner" model "Strat" in the US. I looked at
them yesterday at the local music shop I frequent.
Guitar and little Peavey practice amp is $199 dollars. The guitar is made
in China. Paylessguitars.com lists a similar Fender for $170.

My Gibson Les Paul has a MSRP of about $3793 on the Gibson website. $210
on paylessguitars.com.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
On Mar 10, 10:21 pm, wrote:

[...]

It pays to shop around ;-

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 11, 5:06*am, "
wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
On Mar 10, 10:21 pm, wrote:
On Mar 10, 4:53 pm, Tim wrote:

[...]

It pays to shop around ;-- Hide quoted text -

LOL!

Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Mar 10, 10:21 pm, wrote:
On Mar 10, 4:53 pm, Tim wrote:

[...]

Eisboch,
I purchased one of the inexpensive Gibson Les Pauls for my son's first
guitar, it was about $200-$250. It would not stay in tune, and he
would break one or two strings every time he used it. The metal they
use on the base of the strings is so cheap it could not stand the
pressure of the strings and would get tiny burrs that would cut the
strings. I got him an American made Fat Strat and the guitar would stay
in tune longer and no more crazy string breaking.

Their is a world of difference between the American made and Mexican and
Chinese made versions.

Get Rich Daun Johnson General 0 January 31st 06 05:54 PM
Get Rich Daun Johnson UK Paddle 0 January 31st 06 07:29 AM
Get Rich Daun Johnson Tall Ships 0 January 31st 06 01:57 AM
Get Rich Daun Johnson ASA 0 January 31st 06 01:57 AM
Get Rich Daun Johnson General 0 January 31st 06 01:57 AM