HK HK is offline

Default Why aren't these guys screened?

http://www.kitv.com/news/15482127/detail.html

Video Of Hawaii Marine Throwing Puppy Spurs Probe
Thousands Of People Saw Clip on YouTube.com

POSTED: 9:06 pm HST March 3, 2008
UPDATED: 5:27 am HST March 4, 2008

MARINE CORPS BASE HAWAII, Hawaii -- The Marines on Monday responded to a
video clip on YouTube.com showing what appears to be a Kaneohe-based
Marine throwing a puppy while in Iraq.

The video shows two Marines talking as one holds a puppy by the back of
the neck before throwing the dog over what appears to be a cliff. There
is the sound of a dog yelping as the puppy is seen flying in the air.

The clip has been viewed by thousands of people on the Internet, with
several e-mailing Honolulu TV news media

The leadership at Marine Corps Base Hawaii at Kaneohe said they are
investigating the case and that they do not tolerate such behavior.

"This is a shocking and deplorable video that contrary to the high
standards we set for every Marine. We will investigate this and take
appropriate action," Maj. Christopher Perrine said.

Officials said they believe the Marine in the video is a lance corporal
who returned to Hawaii in October from Iraq.

Thousands of people viewed the clip that lasted about 17 seconds. Many
left messages on YouTube.com saying they were outraged by what they saw.

"The act itself is atrocious and just to see the disregard for life is
just troubling," Hawaii Humane Society spokeswoman Kawehi Yim said.

Others said they believed the clip was staged and not real.

The Marines said while they will look into what happened. They want to
determine whether the video clip is authentic.

"We need to find out who is this person, is this a legitimate video? Was
it edited?" Perrine said.

YouTube.com pulled the clips uploaded onto its site involving the Marine
and the puppy by the late afternoon.

Officials at the Hawaii Humane Society said they were horrified by what
was on the video.

"People have been e-mailing and calling outraged that one, that the act
occurred and secondly that there appears to be little remorse," Yim said.

If the video is authentic, the Marines involved could face judicial
charges, a reduction in rank and pay and a court-martial. They could
also be discharged.

- - - - - - - - - -

This obviously is not the fault of the marines, but it makes me wonder
why the military recruitment process doesn't do more than it is doing
now to "screen" new blood.
Senior Member

Default Spam, Harryspam.....

"HK" wrote in message

[...]

While we may hate each other to the core- at least we can agree on our
discust of the american military.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

On Mar 4, 12:14*pm, "LoogyPicker" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

[...]

http://www.ae911truth.org/- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Stalker Sam, I don't have disgust for the military, nor do I hate
anybody.

"HK" wrote in message

[...]

Stop stalking me, stalker.

Thats nothing compared to what LOOGY LICKERS ole' man did to him as a
child.....
Its kinda the same, only LOOGY LICKER was 6 years old, and the scene
was a half mile off of Montauk Point, NY.
1 Rope.....
1 Fat Ugly Dirty Kid....
1 under powered Scow....
1 empty Bait Bucket.......
1 craving for Shark Steak......

Get the LOOGY PICK....heh heh.

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 11:43:27 -0500, HK wrote:

This obviously is not the fault of the marines, but it makes me wonder
why the military recruitment process doesn't do more than it is doing
now to "screen" new blood.

What a stupid, ****ing, question. One has to only consider the source.

How many murders were committed in DC last week, Harry?

Makes one wonder why hospitals and doctors aren't doing more to 'screen'
those who may get pregnant.

--
***** Hope your day is better than decent! *****

John H

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 15:53:34 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 11:43:27 -0500, HK wrote:

This obviously is not the fault of the marines, but it makes me wonder
why the military recruitment process doesn't do more than it is doing
now to "screen" new blood.

What a stupid, ****ing, question. One has to only consider the source.

There is some question as to whether this was a prank. Apparently,
there is a fake stuffed puppy that looks exactly like the "puppy" that
was chucked.

There is also some question as to the audio.

Here's the puppy in question.

http://www.magic.org/store/product_i...oducts_id=4119

It's a sick prank, but still...
Senior Member

On Mar 4, 3:37*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 11:43:27 -0500, HK wrote:
This obviously is not the fault of the marines, but it makes me wonder
why the military recruitment process doesn't do more than it is doing
now to "screen" new blood.

Marines are hired killers, as are any soldiers. When we send them into
combat we don't want them to be thinking too much about the value of
any life that isn't wearing a GI uniform. .

Wow, talk about twisted and narrow...My dad was a soldier, he was
hired to teach other soldiers how to pack chutes... not to kill anyone.

Sox or...those other guys? HK General 30 October 23rd 07 03:48 AM
Sorry again guys, my bad. Harry.Krause Cruising 3 September 25th 05 03:58 AM
Sorry again guys, my bad. Harry.Krause General 3 September 25th 05 03:58 AM
Hey new guys! Joe ASA 0 April 15th 05 07:26 PM
You guys shy, or what? John Cairns ASA 14 May 5th 04 08:03 PM