[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Why aren't these guys screened?

On Mar 4, 3:37*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 11:43:27 -0500, HK wrote:
This obviously is not the fault of the marines, but it makes me wonder
why the military recruitment process doesn't do more than it is doing
now to "screen" new blood.

Marines are hired killers, as are any soldiers. When we send them into
combat we don't want them to be thinking too much about the value of
any life that isn't wearing a GI uniform. .

Wow, talk about twisted and narrow...My dad was a soldier, he was
hired to teach other soldiers how to pack chutes... not to kill anyone.