HK HK is offline

Default Sox or...those other guys?

Predictions on winner and score?

Sox, 4. Other guys, 1.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

Predictions on winner and score?

Sox, 4. Other guys, 1.

I predict Cleveland will take an early lead of around 3 runs.

The rest of the game will yield nothing for either team until the 7th or 8th
inning.

The Red Sox will then rally and take a two run lead.

5 to 3 ..... Red Sox.

Eisboch

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:18:00 -0400, HK wrote:

Predictions on winner and score?

Sox, 4. Other guys, 1.

10 - 4 Sox win.

Tribe takes early lead - Dice Clay chased in the second, bases loaded
Wakefield is brought in to relieve and pitches perfect ball.
Westerbrook pitches well into the 4th, chased in the 5th and the
Cleveland relief staff folds like a cheap suitcase.

8th Okijima, 9th Papelbon - game over.

Or so I hope anyway. :)
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Predictions on winner and score?

Sox, 4. Other guys, 1.

Another front runner.......

No offense Harry but based on your previous comments I would guess my 2 cats
know more about the Sox and the Tribe than you do. ;-)

May the best team win!

I won't argue that point.

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:46:49 -0400, Eisboch wrote:

I predict Cleveland will take an early lead of around 3 runs.

The rest of the game will yield nothing for either team until the 7th or
8th inning.

The Red Sox will then rally and take a two run lead.

5 to 3 ..... Red Sox.

Eisboch

Now that's a prediction. After that play by play, I guess there's no point in watching the
game. ;-)

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:02:36 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

10 - 4 Sox win.

Tribe takes early lead - Dice Clay chased in the second, bases loaded
Wakefield is brought in to relieve and pitches perfect ball. Westerbrook
pitches well into the 4th, chased in the 5th and the Cleveland relief
staff folds like a cheap suitcase.

8th Okijima, 9th Papelbon - game over.

Or so I hope anyway. :)

Whatever happened to just "predicting" the score?

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:02:36 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

10 - 4 Sox win.

Tribe takes early lead - Dice Clay chased in the second, bases loaded
Wakefield is brought in to relieve and pitches perfect ball. Westerbrook
pitches well into the 4th, chased in the 5th and the Cleveland relief
staff folds like a cheap suitcase.

8th Okijima, 9th Papelbon - game over.

Or so I hope anyway. :)

Whatever happened to just "predicting" the score?

We live in the "information" age. Simplicity is out.

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Oct 21, 8:09 pm, " JimH" ask wrote:
"thunder" wrote in message

news
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:02:36 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

10 - 4 Sox win.

Tribe takes early lead - Dice Clay chased in the second, bases loaded
Wakefield is brought in to relieve and pitches perfect ball. Westerbrook
pitches well into the 4th, chased in the 5th and the Cleveland relief
staff folds like a cheap suitcase.

8th Okijima, 9th Papelbon - game over.

Or so I hope anyway. :)

Whatever happened to just "predicting" the score?

*Predictions* here on the final score of this game are as credible as Bill
Clinton's statement that he "did not have sex with that woman". ;-)

Of course if you had said Hillary, you would not have to qualify
"which" statement...

wrote:

I predict Cleveland will take an early lead of around 3 runs.

They wish, 1-zip Sox after 1.

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:45:43 -0000, thunder
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:02:36 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

10 - 4 Sox win.

Tribe takes early lead - Dice Clay chased in the second, bases loaded
Wakefield is brought in to relieve and pitches perfect ball. Westerbrook
pitches well into the 4th, chased in the 5th and the Cleveland relief
staff folds like a cheap suitcase.

8th Okijima, 9th Papelbon - game over.

Or so I hope anyway. :)

Whatever happened to just "predicting" the score?

Official Literary License #7463992.

Sorry again guys, my bad. Harry.Krause Cruising 3 September 25th 05 03:58 AM
Sorry again guys, my bad. Harry.Krause General 3 September 25th 05 03:58 AM
Hey new guys! Joe ASA 0 April 15th 05 07:26 PM
You guys shy, or what? John Cairns ASA 14 May 5th 04 08:03 PM
C Ya Guys Capt. Mooron ASA 16 July 22nd 03 03:58 AM