John Cairns

Default You guys shy, or what?

Only received ONE picture so far, from no less than Bobsprit. I guess you
guys must be afraid that Bob has a better boat than you do. For shame.
http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG
John Cairns

DSK

John Cairns wrote:
Only received ONE picture so far, from no less than Bobsprit. I guess you
guys must be afraid that Bob has a better boat than you do. For shame.
http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG

Kinda shy, yes. But I already have a bunch of pictures posted. I also
have a bunch in the camera I have to upload, I will send you one or two
of those.

http://community.webshots.com/album/37908878jiBMxv

http://community.webshots.com/album/93684773IwAbxX

http://community.webshots.com/album/76563516CcbaFc

If you like, I'll go over the photo archives and see what other good
shots I have that aren't posted already. Of course, these will all come
down at some point, if you want to pick a few to put up on your page
also, go ahead.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Capt. Mooron

I'm embarrassed that you won't bother to go to my webshots album and select
a shot John!!!!
I on the other hand actually have your album on my favorites list!!

Look... I'll make it easy for you....

http://community.webshots.com/user/overproof

I mean really now!....... must you always insist on being catered to????

CM

"John Cairns" wrote in message
| Only received ONE picture so far, from no less than Bobsprit. I guess you
| guys must be afraid that Bob has a better boat than you do. For shame.
| http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG
| John Cairns

John Cairns

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
I'm embarrassed that you won't bother to go to my webshots album and

select
a shot John!!!!
I on the other hand actually have your album on my favorites list!!

Look... I'll make it easy for you....

http://community.webshots.com/user/overproof

I mean really now!....... must you always insist on being catered to????

CM

We're into BIG pictures, was hoping to get some larger images if possible.
John Cairns

"John Cairns" wrote in message
| Only received ONE picture so far, from no less than Bobsprit. I guess

you
| guys must be afraid that Bob has a better boat than you do. For shame.
| http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG
| John Cairns

Capt. Mooron

"John Cairns" wrote in message

| We're into BIG pictures, was hoping to get some larger images if possible.

Sure....... I have TIFF/BMP formats of every shot....... the one you
posted comes in 6 meg.& 20 meg. file sizes.

CM

Jonathan Ganz

I was hoping to have some new pics of mine by the weekend... if not,
I'll send you some of the orgs boat.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"John Cairns" wrote in message
Only received ONE picture so far, from no less than Bobsprit. I guess you
guys must be afraid that Bob has a better boat than you do. For shame.
http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG
John Cairns

Wally

John Cairns wrote:
Only received ONE picture so far, from no less than Bobsprit. I guess
you guys must be afraid that Bob has a better boat than you do. For
shame. http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG

Somebody took some snaps at a race a couple of weeks ago, so I should
hopefully have a pic of the Sonata I'm crewing on sometime soon.

--
Wally
www.forthsailing.com

John Cairns

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"John Cairns" wrote in message

| We're into BIG pictures, was hoping to get some larger images if

possible.

Sure....... I have TIFF/BMP formats of every shot....... the one you
posted comes in 6 meg.& 20 meg. file sizes.

CM

Off hand I don't know if webshots will take a tiff, but I can always convert
it to a jpeg and and webshots will automatically resize it.
John Cairns

Horvath

On Mon, 3 May 2004 20:53:11 -0400, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

Only received ONE picture so far, from no less than Bobsprit. I guess you
guys must be afraid that Bob has a better boat than you do. For shame.
http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG
John Cairns

You've already got pics of my boat.

I've got some pics of the Tall Ships. How about those?

Horvath

wrote this crap:

Only received ONE picture so far, from no less than Bobsprit. I guess you
guys must be afraid that Bob has a better boat than you do. For shame.
http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG
John Cairns

Are there going to be pics of Bay Week 2004?

You can tell the Jazzy crew that the Moisture Missile will not be
there. I'll have to find another boat to race on.

rec.boats & politics...why do I think the two do not go together? at am I missing ?Can't You Guys Find a more suitable newsgroup for your polical issues? Bear General 3 December 23rd 03 02:30 AM
Yes sir, just give these guys free reign . . . Simple Simon ASA 15 November 13th 03 09:39 PM
Mmmmmm You guys ! SAIL LOCO ASA 0 July 26th 03 03:17 AM
How do you guys rate your boat? D.Newton General 7 July 19th 03 03:57 AM