D.Newton

Default How do you guys rate your boat?

Hello skippers,

I am taking a survey on how much you like your boat
and how well you rate it? (how well does it perform?)
(how easy is it to access bilge, batteries, engines ex.?)

I have put together a webpage where you can tell what you
you think of your boat and how you would rate it.

I would love to see your responses and I will email you the top 30 rated
boats
for sail and power after the survey is complete.

If you would like to participate please go to:

http://www.bestboatcare.com/Survey.html

Thanks,
D.Newton

Gould 0738

Isn't this the same scam that was collecting e-mail addresses for a spam
campaign a couple months back?
Joe Blizzard

"Gould 0738" wrote
Isn't this the same scam that was collecting e-mail addresses
for a spam campaign a couple months back?

It was posted back around the first of this year. I don't think he even
bothered to reword the message. I wonder how he sells any soap?

Lloyd Sumpter

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 04:56:27 +0000, basskisser wrote:

"D.Newton" wrote in message ...
Hello skippers,

I am taking a survey on how much you like your boat
and how well you rate it?

No problem. I rate my boat NOT worthy of your products. Good day.

....And I rate his products not worthy of my boat!

Lloyd

basskisser

"D.Newton" wrote in message ...
Hello skippers,

I am taking a survey on how much you like your boat
and how well you rate it?

No problem. I rate my boat NOT worthy of your products. Good day.

...And I rate his products not worthy of my boat!

Lloyd

Well, there you go, some boats aren't good enough for the products,
some boats are too good for the product. No business here, buddy, go
back to email spamming for your business!

D.Newton

Gould,

This is the same request, but certainly is not a scam for email attacks. I
would not benefit in any way by spamming people (I have found that its bad
business and you lose credit with your customers very quickly that way).

I have not sold, rented or sent out email to any of the people that left
their emails for the survey.

I honestly have just not sent out the final results yet for any of the
surveys. Any of the people that are on this forum that have taken the
survey, please attest for me here.

Thanks,
D. Newton

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Isn't this the same scam that was collecting e-mail addresses for a spam
campaign a couple months back?

Gfretwell

TD_Ra.79614$OZ2.14569@rwcrnsc54

drops a pin

We are waiting until you drop the grenade
Lloyd Sumpter

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:05:22 +0000, D.Newton wrote:

Gould,

That's *MR* Gould to you!

Lloyd

Boat pulling to left really bad noah General 1 July 13th 03 02:43 PM
Boat illegally docked? Chuck Tribolet General 5 July 11th 03 10:52 PM
Boat looses plane? ReevesJ32 General 4 July 11th 03 12:29 AM
what to look for in a used boat Swede General 4 July 10th 03 02:10 PM
Composite flooring on pontoon boat? Calif Bill General 3 July 1st 03 03:42 AM