D.Newton

Default How do you guys rate your boat?

Gould,

This is the same request, but certainly is not a scam for email attacks. I
would not benefit in any way by spamming people (I have found that its bad
business and you lose credit with your customers very quickly that way).

I have not sold, rented or sent out email to any of the people that left
their emails for the survey.

I honestly have just not sent out the final results yet for any of the
surveys. Any of the people that are on this forum that have taken the
survey, please attest for me here.

Thanks,
D. Newton

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Isn't this the same scam that was collecting e-mail addresses for a spam
campaign a couple months back?