Horvath

Default You guys shy, or what?

On Mon, 3 May 2004 20:53:11 -0400, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

Only received ONE picture so far, from no less than Bobsprit. I guess you
guys must be afraid that Bob has a better boat than you do. For shame.
http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG
John Cairns

Are there going to be pics of Bay Week 2004?

You can tell the Jazzy crew that the Moisture Missile will not be
there. I'll have to find another boat to race on.

Joe

"John Cairns" wrote in message ...
Only received ONE picture so far, from no less than Bobsprit. I guess you
guys must be afraid that Bob has a better boat than you do. For shame.
http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG
John Cairns

Ahoy John,

Just go to Google Image search and search MSV RedCloud.

It's B&W but one of my favorate of RedCloud.

Joe

Maxprop

"John Cairns" wrote in message

Only received ONE picture so far, from no less than Bobsprit. I guess you
guys must be afraid that Bob has a better boat than you do. For shame.
http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG
John Cairns

Just tuned in, John, after a long hiatus. Assuming you want JPEGs, what
size, how, and where do you want them sent?

Max

John Cairns

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"John Cairns" wrote in message

Only received ONE picture so far, from no less than Bobsprit. I guess

you
guys must be afraid that Bob has a better boat than you do. For shame.
http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG
John Cairns

Just tuned in, John, after a long hiatus. Assuming you want JPEGs, what
size, how, and where do you want them sent?

Max

Jpeg's would be best, send them to my e-mail addy. Oversize pics will
automatically be resized by webshots, so don't worry about the file size.
John Cairns

rec.boats & politics...why do I think the two do not go together? at am I missing ?Can't You Guys Find a more suitable newsgroup for your polical issues? Bear General 3 December 23rd 03 02:30 AM
Yes sir, just give these guys free reign . . . Simple Simon ASA 15 November 13th 03 09:39 PM
Mmmmmm You guys ! SAIL LOCO ASA 0 July 26th 03 03:17 AM
How do you guys rate your boat? D.Newton General 7 July 19th 03 03:57 AM