Capt. Mooron

Default C Ya Guys

break a Leg....... Taddie usually looks out for you.

CM

"Oz1" wrote in message

| off to NZ in the morning for a weeks skiing
| Take care of Taddie for me ;-)
|

| Oz1...of the 3 twins.
| I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.

Flying Tadpole

Oz1 wrote:

off to NZ in the morning for a weeks skiing

Baskit!

FT
Jeff Morris

Have a great time. I hope you're not sailing a multihull - I hear every multi in NZ is
falling apart.

"Oz1" wrote in message

off to NZ in the morning for a weeks skiing
Take care of Taddie for me ;-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

katysails

break a Leg.......

NOT...been there, done that....wouldn't even wish it on Taddei....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Jonathan Ganz

Iguana boy got thrown off again.

Have a great trip!

"Oz1" wrote in message

off to NZ in the morning for a weeks skiing
Take care of Taddie for me ;-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

The_navigator©

You just busted your collar bone?

Cheers MC

Oz1 wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 08:56:30 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

break a Leg.......

NOT...been there, done that....wouldn't even wish it on Taddei....

Collar bone actually.......Ouuch it hurts!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

katysails

Collar bone actually.......Ouuch it hurts!

Bit old for doing handstands on your skis, eh?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Bit old for chasing 2 X 17 year old boys thru the moguls!
Eh, that's life!

Now I don't feel so bad about the slalom poles.....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon

I nominate OZ for the klutz of the year award. Katy
already won the spastic of the year award.